Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai ~ VN Edition

Tadayoshi

Does anybody else including those who have a strong sister complex, see this game as being as successful as the anime within the western community? If so how do you think it will go once it is finished being translated (forgive me as I am not fluent in Japanese and can't read the originals). I personally found the anime to be wonderful, though some can disagree, and hope to see this game in action soon.

Anime was great until the last episode where they basically slapped all the fans in the face.

I am very passionate about imoutos and that was a massive disappointment.

VN will be 100 times better as there's an actual ending not only with Kirino but with all the other heroines.

I really am looking forward to playing it and i am going to work on a walkthrough for it.

Anime was great until the last episode where they basically slapped all the fans in the face.

I am very passionate about imoutos and that was a massive disappointment.

VN will be 100 times better as there's an actual ending not only with Kirino but with all the other heroines.

I really am looking forward to playing it and i am going to work on a walkthrough for it.

Completely agree with you on the ending, one reason anime and Visual Novel versions collide with me sometimes. Looking forward towards that walkthrough, though with this game i might just play it blind for once (especially Kirino's route).

So how much of the anime do I need to watch to enjoy the game?

BTW, never really stopped to think about it while  playing Konosora but after looking at the OPs profile pic does anyone besides me think Kotori and Kuroneko look alot alike?

I think the story will be a spin-off for most part because it branches early.

So how much of the anime do I need to watch to enjoy the game?

BTW, never really stopped to think about it while  playing Konosora but after looking at the OPs profile pic does anyone besides me think Kotori and Kuroneko look alot alike?

All to their own, I found the first season to be enough for me to anticipate any Visual Novel. Thank you for pointing that out, now I can never look at them the same again (this will make for an odd experience with the game after completing IMHHW). No worries, this game will be great, I know I'll enjoy it.

Well, what's worse?

Fake marriage or fake incest?

Everything was fake in the end. The incest wasn't fake to a certain degree but the fact they cut it off for no good reason pissed me off so much

At least in the novel you get to

Marry all the girls and have babies with them. Literally

Everything was fake in the end. The incest wasn't fake to a certain degree but the fact they cut it off for no good reason pissed me off so much

At least in the novel you get to

Marry all the girls and have babies with them. Literally

Well regarding the fake incest I was refering to the novel:

At a certain point don't they reveal that they're cousins and not siblings?

Well regarding the fake incest I was refering to the novel:

At a certain point don't they reveal that they're cousins and not siblings?

Oh i haven't read the novel but if they do then it's just your standard VN where they try  so hard to make them not blood related *sigh* I really hope not. I can't wait to try it either way because imoutos are imoutos still

Oh i haven't read the novel but if they do then it's just your standard VN where they try  so hard to make them not blood related *sigh* I really hope not. I can't wait to try it either way because imoutos are imoutos still

I have always found imoutos to be that one choice in any Visual Novel that you either choose or completely avoid, it's never really a "let me think about this taboo subject a little more" but a "I have this strange fascination about having a relationship with an either blood-related or non-blood related sister". Then there are those odd VNs that give you a relationship curve ball that makes you question the MC's own sanity, an example I can think of on the top of my head being Harukoi Otome,

Damn that went crazy for a good while, there is hints throughout the whole common route though if you REALLY looked.

All I hope is they don't do anything too crazy to the storyline.

Pretty sure they do, yeah, it's a shame especially since there are so few (2-3?) translated VNs with incest.

Oh, happy to find you here too, I'm Wallace93 from MAL: :)

I have always found imoutos to be that one choice in any Visual Novel that you either choose or completely avoid, it's never really a "let me think about this taboo subject a little more" but a "I have this strange fascination about having a relationship with an either blood-related or non-blood related sister". Then there are those odd VNs that give you a relationship curve ball that makes you question the MC's own sanity, an example I can think of on the top of my head being Harukoi Otome, damn that went crazy for a good while, there was hints throughout the whole common route though if you REALLY looked. All I hope is they don't do anything too crazy to the storyline.

Most VNs don't tend to take the incest topic too far and just stick with the non blood related thing and the imouto type that calls the protagonist onii-chan or other nicknames. Though i am okay with that i still like more serious stuff.

I don't "have this strange fascination about having a relationship with a blood related sister" because i have a real little sister so that'd be REALLY weird but i do enjoy the topic and reading VNs with a sister route is most often pleasant for me even if it's just for the moe in most cases. Because let's face it real sisters aren't cute. I can vouch for it.

Pretty sure they do, yeah, it's a shame especially since there are so few (2-3?) translated VNs with incest.

Oh, happy to find you here too, I'm Wallace93 from MAL:  :)

Oh yeah i remember you. Fancy meeting you here

Well that ruins it.. I'll still play it because heck i'll take anything with brother x sister in it

Most VNs don't tend to take the incest topic too far and just stick with the non blood related thing and the imouto type that calls the protagonist onii-chan or other nicknames. Though i am okay with that i still like more serious stuff.

I don't "have this strange fascination about having a relationship with a blood related sister" because i have a real little sister so that'd be REALLY weird but i do enjoy the topic and reading VNs with a sister route is most often pleasant for me even if it's just for the moe in most cases. Because let's face it real sisters aren't cute. I can vouch for it.

Oh yeah i remember you. Fancy meeting you here

Well that ruins it.. I'll still play it because heck i'll take anything with brother x sister in it

Agreed entirely, 2D world is nothing like the 3D, nor will the things cross over, and if they do they may not turn out very well.

Plus Harukoi does have a decent brother x sister route that rivals some, well in my opinion that is.

Agreed entirely, 2D world is nothing like the 3D, nor will the things cross over, and if they do they may not turn out very well.

Plus Harukoi does have a decent brother x sister route that rivals some, well in my opinion that is.

I don't want OreImo just for the Kirino route.

There's over 20 routes! Much like Toradora Portable. And i don't know about you but i can't wait to get into some of them. Particularly Ayase.

Because i'm the holy derailer from above :ph34r:

One thing i got sad about was the lack of a Kanako route :(  at least to my knowledge of the game there isn't one.

NOOOOO! Not my dear idol, why must you tempt me with such a thing then kill it, if there isn't one I'll be only slightly depressed, there should be enough entertainment from the others the compensate.

NOOOOO! Not my dear idol, why must you tempt me with such a thing then kill it, if there isn't one I'll be only slightly depressed, there should be enough entertainment from the others the compensate.

There is one heroine that's not in the anime but is in the novel. I forgot her name now but i think she's an idol.

There is one heroine that's not in the anime but is in the novel. I forgot her name now but i think she's an idol.

She'll suffice, any sacrifices towards a VN reader will give them the power they need to move on. That aside, it's good to have others that weren't publicized as much as the others, makes them feel like an underdog you wish to have.

Most people know my stand on imoutos here (After having one IRL you start to really hate them, so it's definitely not my kind of thing, but I don't think it's "wrong" to enter a romantic relationship with someone you love if both consent) so I actually laughed pretty hard because it was only a fake marriege while I facepalmed at the same time since he should have picked someone else. Saori for best girl, that's all I have to say. I may actually play this, if my dislike for tsunderes doesn't make me drop the game at the beginning.

I am SO looking forward to this translation finishing. I'll probably finish the Kuroneko route first, which I think should have been what happened in the end. Last 3 or so episodes are what ruined Oreimo for me. Probably Ayase next. It's gonna be awesome.