Greetings from Brazil! (Again?)

BrazilianBash

I didn't quite understood why, but my very first post here on Fuwa got deleted,along with my whole personal account.
I posted just one time,right on this section,congratulating all Fuwa community for the outstanding work you guys do here.

If i did something wrong,please do tell me. :unsure:

Anyway,i'm back. It's great to be here.
Again. :blink:

I didn't quite understood why, but my very first post here on Fuwa got deleted,along with my account.

I only came here to congratulate everyone that make this community go on.

If i did something wrong,please do tell me.

Anyway,i'm back. It's great to be here.

Again. :blink:

You didn't do anything wrong- the forums stopped working and our backup was from a time you weren't registered yet.

Welcome to fuwanovel! I hope you have fun here.

Guys,that such a relief.
First post here, fuwapocalypse 3.0 happens and my account got deleted.

OF TO A GREAT START BASH! :lol:
(Just my damn luck!)

Anyway,like i said before,i'm new to VN's and thanks to Fuwa i'm finding out a lot of titles,so props to you guys.
When it comes to gaming,i always was about a immersive narrative and relatable characters more than pretty much any other aspect.
Visual novels just blew up my mind regarding that. I'm currently playing Katawa Shoujo,my first VN ever.

Hope you guys help me to find out another good ones! ;)

For VN suggestions, check out my 50 VNs list! And yay for more brazillians here.

Saudações!

I even checked out your whole list Kaguya.  Pretty damn awesome. A lot of interessing descriptions up there. ;)

Do you play one VN at a time? I'm thinking about starting another one 'cause Katawa gets VERY slow sometimes.

Saudações!

I even checked out your whole list Kaguya.  Pretty damn awesome. A lot of interessing descriptions up there. ;)

Do you play one VN at a time? I'm thinking about starting another one 'cause Katawa gets VERY slow sometimes.

I always marathon VNs when I read them (even the longer ones, like fate or grisaia- doesn't take me more than 2 days to read those 50+ hours ones). Experience tells me that if you read more than one VN at a time because it seems too slow, you'll end up dropping the first VN enterily afterwards, but that's just me. Katawa is more of a romance, though- and there are plenty of different kinds of stories out there. So I think you should pick your favorite genre and read VNs of that genre first.

Bem, espero ter ajudado~

I always marathon VNs when I read them (even the longer ones, like fate or grisaia- doesn't take me more than 2 days to read those 50+ hours ones). Experience tells me that if you read more than one VN at a time because it seems too slow, you'll end up dropping the first VN enterily afterwards, but that's just me. Katawa is more of a romance, though- and there are plenty of different kinds of stories out there. So I think you should pick your favorite genre and read VNs of that genre first.

Bem, espero ter ajudado~

Yeah,i think you already know me well enough to guess that. :lol:

I probably would drop Katawa for a long time if the other VN gets way more interessing.

Well...let's marathon it. Focus.

Bem-vindo ao forum :3

Katawa Shoujo really gets a little slow at times, especially when you already beat it once. The worst parts are the Kenji parts, I hate that guy *sigh* I don't think you could drop Katawa because when you get to the good parts you just cannot stop playing (atleast that how it was for me xD)

Bem-vindo ao forum :3

Katawa Shoujo really gets a little slow at times, especially when you already beat it once. The worst parts are the Kenji parts, I hate that guy *sigh* I don't think you could drop Katawa because when you get to the good parts you just cannot stop playing (atleast that how it was for me xD)

Dude,totally.

He really gets on my nerves sometimes.

Having to see him just with a leaf covering his ding-dong up didn't helped as well.

Bem, espero ter ajudado~

And that's why I have so many unfinished/dropped visual novels in my list x'D

Welcome my neighbour! (I'm from Uruguay~!) I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun~ I can recommend Little Busters! or Rewrite, both are quite lenghty and really good >o<!

And that's why I have so many unfinished/dropped visual novels in my list x'D

Welcome my neighbour! (I'm from Uruguay~!) I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun~ I can recommend Little Busters! or Rewrite, both are quite lenghty and really good >o<!

Hola! South america united!

Can you believe i couldn't install "Little Busters!" ? <_<

I already have a tons of VN installed,but i'm holding myself to focus only on Katawa for now.

Anyway,thanks for the warm welcoming dude.

Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you here.

Thank you Boomer! It's a pleasure! :)