Hey everyone! :) (recommendations, please?)

clockspin217

I'm quite new to this forum, obviously, from my empty profile page (I'll fix that in a bit) and just wanted to say hi to everyone on here. :) 

I started reading VN's a month ago, so I've only actually read 5. 

Fate was my first, and my favorites so far have been G Senjou no Maou and Grisaia no Kajitsu.

Just wondering if anyone could suggest something along the lines of those two? 

I'm quite new to this forum, obviously, from my empty profile page (I'll fix that in a bit) and just wanted to say hi to everyone on here. :)

I started reading VN's a month ago, so I've only actually read 5. 

Fate was my first, and my favorites so far have been G Senjou no Maou and Grisaia no Kajitsu.

Just wondering if anyone could suggest something along the lines of those two? 

If you want something between G Senjou no Maou and Grisaia no Kajitsu. Then I would suggest Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo and it's sequel Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo.

It's made by the same developers as G Senjou no Maou.

Other great and similar vn's if you have already read sharin or wanted something else: Cross Channel, Muv luv Alt (you will need to read Muv luv first though), Rewrite.

If you want something between G Senjou no Maou and Grisaia no Kajitsu. Then I would suggest Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo and it's sequel Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo.

It's made by the same developers as G Senjou no Maou.

Other great and similar vn's if you have already read sharin or wanted something else: Cross Channel, Muv luv Alt (you will need to read Muv luv first though), Rewrite.

I'm assuming Muv luv isn't too good, from the way you're saying that it's simply needed for the sequel...

Otherwise, I think I'll start with Sharin no Kuni. :) Thanks!

I'm assuming Muv luv isn't too good, from the way you're saying that it's simply needed for the sequel...

Otherwise, I think I'll start with Sharin no Kuni. :) Thanks!

Muv luv is pretty much a simple Moege (aka, fluffy high school setting) so it's not that interesting. But after you complete 2-3 routes of Muv luv, you unlock muv luv extra. Which is the real good deal, story and such. Then you got the sequel to that, which is muv luv alt. Which is prbly one of the best vn's of all time. But there is no need to rush and play it.

Have fun playing Sharin ^^