Hi everyone

waies

Hi everyone , 

Well i'm introducing myself.  My name is Waies , i didn't knew that my login username would be my forum username(well Asuna used her real name too :D).

So i started VN 3 years ago ,my first VN was Narcissu and my first eroge Saya no Uta. Why ? because my english sucked and they were in french . 

I didn't liked saya no uta ( i didn't liked loli at this time but now that i think about it saya is cute! )

So my first eroge in english was Deardrops, just loved riho story ( the one one i did because when i tried to do another route i just couldn't do it , riho route was too good and i didn't want to do the other girls route ) 

I learnt english with eroges ( i know it's dumb but with japanese voice and just a bit of grammar i learnt a lot , deardrops was edited by mangagamer so i guess i didn't learnt engrish ) 

I started like lolis after Majikoi S when i played Monshiro route ( how to say it , something broke inside me and somethings awakened )

I played quite a lot of vn so let's say those that i have on my actual pc and i played :

Deardrops , Fate Stay Night(100% completed) , G senjou no maou(100%) , Majikoi , Majikoi S  , Kamidori , Duel savior, Tears no Tiara , Grisaia no Kajitsu , Sengoku Rance , ShiniKiss(100%),Rewrite(100%),Daibanchou,Hoshizora no Memoria(100%),Umineko(95% magic ending is the one only for me , i don't want another truth , this is the truth i believe in), Utawarerumono(100%),My girlfriend is President(100%), Kira Kira , Kira Kira curtain call , Monster Girl Quest 2 , Soul Link , Princess Waltz , Yume Miru Kusuri , Koihime Musou , Shuffle , Kotori Love extra plus(100%) , Da capo II , Harem Party , Conquering the Queen , SSS , boobs wars , sexy demon transformation , Magical Teacher , Eroge sex and games makes sexy games,If my heart had wings( with the patch) , Dengeki Striker ( 100%). Well i have more but it will take too much time 

Well i love anime and manga too . I'm a 15 years old high school student ( yeah i know i'm not 18 but well this is not a problem  :unsure: ? If there is love , nothing matters !)

So let's finish my introduction here , sorry for this long introduction , i found fuwanovel 1 year ago and finnaly decided to register !

Heya and Welcome..I see that you have read quiet a bit of Vn while 15..Means that i wonder how many you will have read when the years come xD.

Thx , i don't know but i'll continue reading ( i can't read japanese yet but when i will , it'll increase a lot , there are so much i want to read ( i'll probably start with Shin Koihime Musou that i have but read in romaji is just exhausting)

I know what you mean..THere are a few Vn's i would like to read but im still learning myself xD.

Yes , i'm lazy so it will take time before i finish 

I don't see age as a problem. I was a tad older when I started reading VNs, but that was because I hadn't discovered them until I was older. Welcome to the forums by the way!

haha i know what you mean about age..its no Problem..i too started at 17, if i had found Vn earlier i would of started it aswell xD.

I found vn probably because of fate , i just didn't want Saber to die , i cried so much when she dissapeared . It's with those feelings , i wanted to save her , something like that , i found after that she couldn't be saved in her route but in the ps2 version shirou and her meet again at Avalon , she was saved too in Sunny Day ending ( of Unlimited Blades works routes )

I found vn probably because of fate , i just didn't want Saber to die , i cried so much when she dissapeared . It's with those feelings , i wanted to save her , something like that , i found after that she couldn't be saved in her route but in the ps2 version shirou and her meet again at Avalon , she was saved too in Sunny Day ending ( of Unlimited Blades works routes )

Raise your spoilers!

That aside, welcome to Fuwanovel, I hope you enjoy your stay ~

Welcome to the forums, it's always good to have another person that appreciates lolis

Have 2 lolis as a gift

4d3f9d5fded6c5b5406afbcb7fdb367322fafb71

Thx lolis are the best :D

Welcome to the forums.

Thx

*gives each of the lolis a wish-granting monkey's paw and tells them they are really the sticks of magical girls*  Welcome to Fuwa.  When you are ready, feel free to ask me for VNs to play in Japanese.

Thx will do it when i'll be ready

Welcome to the forums!

Thx

Raise your spoilers!

That aside, welcome to Fuwanovel, I hope you enjoy your stay ~

Thx and sorry will add spoil next time i do something like that

Welcome...

Thx

Welcome to the forums. Please be aware that by signing up to the forums you bind yourself into a contract with the power of light, giving us your soul. If you are seen collaborating with the agents of light, you will be executed. HAVE FUN HERE~!

Thx :)