Greetings!

Jayse

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Just saying hello.
I've been reading VN's for years now and I really appreciate the info people provide here.
The collection of information here has made this hobby far easier to keep up with and find new material.
Thanks!

What's your favourite VN?

Tough call, I'm tempted to say Fate/Stay Night as that's the VN that started me on my slippery slope. However in retrospect the writing is rather poor in parts. The world building and concepts are still fantastic though.

Realistically my current favourite is probably Kara no Shoujo. Picking just the one is really, really hard =/

Welcome. 

Aside from the VNs you mentioned, what other VNs have you read?

Errr that list would be too long to regale! Needless to say if it was translated and relatively well know I've probably read it.

I wish there was a MAL equivalent I had to keep track of them all.

Welcome. Are you currently reading anything?

Currently I'm replaying Kanon going down Mai's route. Don't really like her much at all but Sayuri is love.

Also while not exactly VN's entirely I'm also working my way through "Kamidori Alchemy Meister" and "999: 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors."

all 3 of which I've somewhat cleared before but I'm just going down routes I never bothered with until now.