solidbatman's New Years Giveaway Palooza!

solidbatman

Entry! Hopefully I've made it for the Christmas bonus.

~Mamura Household~

Younger brother is outside kicking around a soccer ball in the snow.

“... I wonder what father is making for dinner tonight...”

He hears footsteps some distance away, the boy notices a man with messy dark hair approaching the household. The man seems to be holding what seems to be a gift box.

“Good afterno-” the brother starts, but notices who the man is.

“Yes, good afternoon.” The man smiles. “I’m just passing through,” he says, walking through the open gate and into the house leaving the younger brother shocked.

~Inside~

Satsuki and Daiki are inside the dining room, sitting across from each other. Father is in the kitchen preparing dinner. Sensei has a cheerful smile on his face.

“... Sensei.”

“Yes, Daiki-kun?” Sensei is still smiling.

“What exactly are you doing inside my house?”

“Oh, I just happened to be walking by. I thought I’d pay you and your family a visit.”

Daiki frowns. “Why are you visiting today? It’s Christmas Eve you know...”

Father calls from the kitchen. “Heyy Sensei! Are you staying for dinner today?”

“Oh no, I couldn’t. I’ll be leaving shortly.” Sensei replies. “Anyways, Daiki-kun, I was doing some shopping and I visited the new sweets store that opened today.” Sensei hands Daiki his gift box.

“I’ve gotta run now. Seeya!” Sensei calls as he stands to leave.

Daiki opens the box, and notices that there are some fairly expensive limited edition candies. He had been looking for these some time ago.

“Sensei!” Daiki calls.

“...yes?” Sensei turns around.
“... thank you.” Daiki looks away.

Sensei just smiles, then turns to leave.

“No problem.” Sensei waves as he walks out the door.

Deadline is up! Congratulations to Flutterz for winning the bonus points, and a copy of World End Economica! You will be contacted soonish regarding your prize. Points will be updated in the morning, along with the bonus from last week which I realize I forgot. I would deduct points from myself, but whatever.

Week Four

Welcome to week 4, also known as the daily challenge week! Each day, a new challenge will be posted. Each time you take part, you will gain 5 points. Challenges that have a bonus will be specified. Today is not a bonus day. 

​Today's challenge is to tell me your new years resolution! Also, stay tuned tomorrow for a very cool announcement I have! 5 points for posting within 24 hours. 0 points for anything after.

My new year's resolution is to study every day a little, Instead of leaving to study at the last minute. I also want to save money to travel at the end of the year. Six years have passed since the last time I traveled! And, of course, play more VNs... this year I've just finished two (I've stopped Steins;Gate when I heard that a official translation was going to be released soon). :unsure:  But I this year I'm going to manage my time better. ^^

My new year's resolution is to finally finish Clannad, as it was the first VN I played but I kind of put it on the back-burner for other VNs and I never got around to finishing it.

Of course, that's only VN-wise. My other resolution is to try and be more social, maybe even join a club or two.

My new year resolution depends on the perspective;

Professional:to get a (hopefuly good) job, so I can get to buy miscelaneous goodies;

Health:to gain 7+ kg. in weight (muscle only would be great);

VN's:to read 1 per month (at least), convince a friend to get into VN's;

Other:to learn to drive;

All of them can be one big resolution linked, no one is excluyent to the others.

My New Years resolution is to get at least a B+ on all of my courses, learn to read VNs in Japanese at a more or less decent speed and possibly quit Dota 2 (like that's happening >.>).

Dota 2 shall never end.  Long live Dota!

My resolution: To really put some more headway into Japanese, to exercise more, and to calm the little voices in my head (There, I mentioned you, are you happy yet?! Geez!).

>Become a more postive person/try to stay positive, do better in school/improve my grades - less procrastination.

>FInish all the VN's I've started this year (2013) at least by September 2014, if I can't then that's really sad...

>Saving my money better/ more effectively

In general, my resolution is become a better person and experience a happier year.

I have really big expectations to new year, and this time I have a lot of thing to do in 2014.

My resolution for new year is to pass good my high school exams and go to study abroad. I want also get a job, and improve my skills related to making websites and music.

Of course I want to read more beautiful vn (and learn Japanese to do that) and watch more anime (there are many titles which I "must watch").

It would be also good, if I could do in next year driver licence and save money for various things (new mobile phone for example).

I should also work on myself and try to be better. My social traits are disturbing my life, so I must break off with my shyness.

By the way, I wish that your resolutions and dreams come true in next, 2014 year.

my new year resolution's are like this

1.try to procrastrate less.

2.try to learn new things. (<-easy)

3.make sure iam still alive for next year.

4.try to pay more attention to my health. (probally not gonna happen)

5.try not to fall asleep in class.

6.continue a decent lifestyle.

my resolution are pretty much just small things i need to make sure i do.

to be honest the list is longer then this but iam to lazy to write more.

My new year's resolutions:

1. Managing my studies, that is finishing the math and getting my Bachelor's degree this summer

2. Trying not to skip meals

3. Keeping my budget

4. Keeping my apartment more tidy than last year and making it homely with some more posters and manga