guess which VN Shiravune will announce tomorrow

Novel21

Hello everyone, on X today Shiravune announced that they will announce a new VN tomorrow and the occasion for it, so I'll make a thread where we can guess which VN they want to announce tomorrow. mostly for fun.

My guess for VN are Mashiro-iro Symphony

Since I suggest it on their discord group.

which VN do you guys think they will announce tomorrow? 

Well, it's pretty clear from how Shiravune just blatantly use the CG from the game instead of vague hint and that CG is not from Mashiro Iro, which is still too bad that it's not Shiravune's announcement.

That said, at least Shiravune make better publisher for Debonosu VNs compared to when they localized Sorakumo by themselves, especially because they removed the sex scenes in Sorakumo. Though whether I look forward to the release or not is another matter.

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

Well, it's pretty clear from how Shiravune just blatantly use the CG from the game instead of vague hint and that CG is not from Mashiro Iro, which is still too bad that it's not Shiravune's announcement.

That said, at least Shiravune make better publisher for Debonosu VNs compared to when they localized Sorakumo by themselves, especially because they removed the sex scenes in Sorakumo. Though whether I look forward to the release or not is another matter.

It's seems you want Mashiro Iro to be translated or localized as well? 

I'm happy to hear that, since I'm not alone then. 

It's not like I'm alone here anyway seeing that I see several people wish it to be localized, and one of the main reason is because of Tsubasu's art. So yeah, you're not alone when it come to wishing see Mashimaro being localized.

Anyway, here's the Steam store link to the newest Shiravune game if you're interested, although personally I think it's not their interesting title.

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

It's not like I'm alone here anyway seeing that I see several people wish it to be localized, and one of the main reason is because of Tsubasu's art. So yeah, you're not alone when it come to wishing see Mashimaro being localized.

Anyway, here's the Steam store link to the newest Shiravune game if you're interested, although personally I think it's not their interesting title.

I have look at steam store for game and it looks boring out, I'm not going to buy it. I think Shiravune make wrong choice when they choose new Debonosu VN, I'm sure not many going to pick up the new Debonosu VN. 

8 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

Look for Sekai Project to pick that up as they have been translating Palette titles.

I'm not sure I want Sekai Project to pick up Mashiro Iro since they are so slow with their translation and suddenly they stop translate the VN, like they did with Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka and start translate another VN. 

2 minutes ago, Veshurik said:

I am still asking, why exactly Mashiro? I don't mind at all, just interesting.

Yeah, Sekai Project is really slow (they still have great lineup of Feng games...)

Well for me, it's because it have lovely story and I love bond form betwen character and romance in it. 

I like the artwork as well. 

5 hours ago, Novel21 said:

I'm not sure I want Sekai Project to pick up Mashiro Iro since they are so slow with their translation and suddenly they stop translate the VN, like they did with Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka and start translate another VN. 

Would you rather have Shiravune butcher the TL and add there zoomer memes and political jargon?

Edited by Erogamer

3 hours ago, Veshurik said:

I am still asking, why exactly Mashiro? I don't mind at all, just interesting.

Yeah, Sekai Project is really slow (they still have great lineup of Feng games...)

Mashiro is nothing special, just another moege with all the typical tropes. It has a cult following for some reason tho.

33 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

Would you rather have Shiravune butcher the TL and add there zoomer memes and political jargon?

I don't see anything wrong with that, I prefer localized VN over translation one, since localized VN have proper translation and Mashiro Iro Deserves proper translation should it ever get localized in English.

5 hours ago, Novel21 said:

I don't see anything wrong with that, I prefer localized VN over translation one, since localized VN have proper translation and Mashiro Iro Deserves proper translation should it ever get localized in English.

Actually that's wrong In  some if not many cases. By localizing, many times the actual meaning is changed or whole words and phrases are completely removed. When the try to westernize it, removing the Japanese culture, it becomes a big issue and a disrespect to the scenario writer.

Edited by Erogamer