Your Favorite Anime Movie

Spirited away, no difficulty.

I was about to lose faith in humanity if nobody said this while I was scrolling down on the posts. Indeed Spirited Away #1 forever.

I guess Sword of the Stranger is #2 for me and Grave of the Fireflies is #3 as these three are the only anime movies I've watched. I prefer series more myself but an Anime fan should never not watch Spirited Away at least.

EDIT: Hmm apparently I watched Higashi no Eden movies, forgot about those.

I was about to lose faith in humanity if nobody said this while I was scrolling down on the posts. Indeed Spirited Away #1 forever.

I guess Sword of the Stranger is #2 for me and Grave of the Fireflies is #3 as these three are the only anime movies I've watched. I prefer series more myself but an Anime fan should never not watch Spirited Away at least.

EDIT: Hmm apparently I watched Higashi no Eden movies, forgot about those.

I thought Spirited Away was good, but nothing spectacular to be honest. 

Kaze no Tani no Nausicaa is my favorite. Hotaru no Haka is my second favorite.

I've seen all of Miyazaki's and Makoto Shinkai's full length works. My wallet is ready for that inevitable Miyazaki Complete Works - First Press Blu-Ray Collector's Set. I have a mixed collection of many anime movies on DVD, but as I get more income, slowly getting the Blu-Ray versions of them.

• 4 weeks later...

XxxHOLiC the Movie: A Midsummer Night's Dream
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Perfect Blue
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
Blood The Last Vampire
 5cm per second
summer wars
Wicked City

these are in no particular order but as for my fave that woukd be xxx holic, theres just to many for me to really pick and choose from

• 3 weeks later...

i just saw the other day aura : Maryuuinkouga Saigo no Tatakai  it was fantastic its now one of my faves they handled the whole chunnibyou phenomenon much more realistically then i was expecting and the way they show what its truly like to be bullied for being different really struck a chord with me

I got Wolf Children on Bluray/DVD(combo) for Christmas.  I had already seen it once, but I couldn't stop crying through most of the film once again.  I think Mamoru Hosoda is turning out to be one of my favorite anime directors.

Next one I've been planning to watch is the Saint Onii-san movie, I think I got it around the same time as the Steins;Gate movie, but haven't gotten arount to waching it yet.  I've also been pondering wether or not I want to watch the second movie of Osamu Tezuka's Buddha.

Guest hairybumslapper

Kotonoha no Niwa (short length, but the animation is freaking gorgeous.)

Steins;Gate -Fuka Ryouiki no Deja Vu (liked how it focused more on the relationship between okabe and kurisu.)

Hmm...  a lot of the ones I like have been listed already, but I have to say that I really like the Rebuild of Evangelion movies.  They started out as a retelling of the first part of the series, only with a lot of Shinji's whining cut out, and then they screwed the story in a completely new direction that I'm really digging so far.  It's been a while since I've been this impatient for  a sequel movie to be released.