Hello

kanaimouto

Just thought I would introduce myself seeing as most of these threads seem very warm and fuzzy.

Collector, visual novel fan and general obsessive hoarder hoping to successfully/symbiotically slither into this community.

Never really get a chance to speak to anyone about VN's since I deleted tumblr so here I am, my url was tsumi so some of you may have conversed with me there.

:)

I would say Kana Imouto provoked the most feelings out of me, like it seriously absorbed my attention for the duration of it (plus it was the first one I ever played).

Higurashi was a solid investment time wise and I always say it but Ryukishi07's writing is fucking phenomenal.

Kara No Shoujo and G-Senjou no Maou were great as well.

I'm most looking forward to a full translation of Yosuga no Sora, just because I like some of the parallels and tropes it shared with Kana Imouto.

How about yourself? :3

Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Any other notable VNs you have read other than the ones you have listed above?

I'm sure I will thank you :3

Yeah plenty! Just to name a few of the top of my head School Days, Da Capo and Saya no Uta (because they are staring at me from my shelf), Bible Black, Chaos;Head, Hitomi My Step Sister, Family Project, Swan Song, Steins Gate, Muv Luv etc etc etc.

Got a list a mile long on my computer/order list as well :)

What are some of your favourites? Going to hazard a guess at little busters being in there! ^.^

*vanishes with the loli for a few minutes, then returns with a beautiful young woman in her twenties who vaguely resembles the loli, leaving her for kanaimouto*  Welcome...

why did you not give the woman to me Clephas she would probably be a perfect Onee-san for me 

and welcome to fuwanyan new guy and here have Saber 

9ac8LcJ.jpg