Intro time

rankendrake

Hi all,

I thought I might as well intro myself here since I've taken up a position in a group.

Online Nick: rankendrake (short form drake/rake is ok)

23/M from Singapore. Been into anime itself for just over a decade now, I think. Moved on to VNs couple years after that. Other than that, avid card game player I guess.
VNs I've played? I'm a Navel fan because I like the primary artists Aoi Nishimata and Suzuhira Hiro, so bought and played Sekai Seifuku Kanojyo and Tsuki ni Yoriso Otome, now going through OtomeRiron. Also played Otoboku2. Also a smattering of Softhouse Chara, Alicesoft and Eushully games.

Started out TL not in VNs but in manga and doujin scanlations. Iko-subs, if anyone is familiar with it.

Currently doing TL for flyingpantsu's Koiken Otome project, so that's how I got here in Fuwanovel. Otherwise I would... I guess it sounds selfish, but I would just play games directly in Jp since it was that much faster to go straight in than to wait for TL.

Nope, I don't actually have any formal schooling in the language, but one day, while reading VNs with text hooker and translator (yes, from that primitive time >_<) I just went, this is too slow, I could probably read it faster raw, and... pop, I guess.

Since the Koiken Otome project is likely to take a while, I probably be sticking around for the foreseeable future. 

EDIT: PS. sorry for default photo >_< I'm not at home, so I don't have access to my stock.

Welcome! We promise to be gentle  :D

speak for yourself....

HEYYY!!!!!  How the heck are ya!?  You have no need to worry about evil demonic creatures coming through your screens sucking out your soul and using it to fuel an army of lolis that will eventually conquer the world in either my or my dark master's name.  But I've spoken enough about myself.....I hope you enjoy your non-excruciatingly painful, nor soul-siphoning experience here at the Fuwaforums.

Welcome to the forum :P

speak for yourself....

HEYYY!!!!!  How the heck are ya!?  You have no need to worry about evil demonic creatures coming through your screens sucking out your soul and using it to fuel an army of lolis that will eventually conquer the world in either my or my dark master's name.  But I've spoken enough about myself.....I hope you enjoy your non-excruciatingly painful, nor soul-siphoning experience here at the Fuwaforums.

Koiken Otome's translation team is already in state of Boob war between lolicon leader and another members :P

Welcome, and... time for nonsense talk

[NONSENSE TALK ON]

You know, I'd like to invade Fuwahfu like this:

F15.jpg

\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/

[NONSENSE TALK OFF]

Keep it up with Koiken *o*