Would you rather...?

Damonkala

1. I've failed my life's test. I figure since i'm already dead, I might as well party hard until my body realizes it.

would you rather:

1: live the rest of your life paralyzed and immobile, surrounded by those you love but never able to feel their touch again.

2: live the rest of your life alone.

1. it would be glorious, and all of you would be insanely jealous. also I look ridiculous without my hair.

would you rather:

1: kick your neighbor's puppy.

2: shave your mother's cat.

(if one or the other doesn't have their specified animal companion, imagine that I gave it to them and they fell in love with it.)

2.as in i dont really have a favorite and we can also pick the second favorite. and beside 1 or all except 1 idd say the higher number.

1.realize your life is a dream of someone else

or

2.realize your current life was just a dream.

1. I'd prefer my life to be a dream of someone else, that way I could feel that someone actually cared about me.

Geez, some of your guys's answers are kinda depressing.

2. I uhh, Dunno. Sure, E.T. had a negative effect on the gaming industry as a whole, but... ehhhhhhhhhh.......... I'd probably be okay playing...

No. Actually. How tall is that cliff? What's that? I can jump off any cliff? Regardless of height? Well then.

Then I actually go with 1. Besides, no one said I had to die when I jumped off.

1. Stay on the shore and look cool as you watch everyone play in the water.

2. Join everyone and splash in the water like a little kid. Perhaps add some inflatable sharks for some real fun.

(This is all in reference to being on the beach, of course.)

1 I don't really have a best friend but if i find out who they are i'll give them a good funeral for earning me 10 million dollars.

1 Get easily drunk off of any drink (applies to everything like water and orange juice)

2 Always pass out right after you finish a meal.

1 ofc i would be drunk all the time the fun i could have with that

1.you have no soundcard or headphones,speakers anything that makes sound

2. you have no internet and you can't connect to any kinds off network

1) Even if I think I could manage without internet, no network at all means no phone network wired or not. That would be more cumbersome than having to use a stereo for playing sound and collecting records.

To get to school/work and back:

1. Taking the overcrowded buss, meaning you have to stand in 40 min on motorway/freeway.

2. Taking the slow train that stops at every village, takes 1h but you get a seat.

There's a passenger limit on crowded buses and since you said "overcrowded", I'd have no choice but to go with 2.

1. Let an old lady take your seat on the train.

2. Let a pregnant lady take your seat on the train.

Both of them would arrive at the same station, both seem to be having a hard time standing, and you're the only person who can provide the seat because the other guys there are unkind. 

I choose the hidden third option and become the seat for the second person!  
But honestly I would go with 2) because if an old woman fell or was injured or whatever, it would be just her at risk, whereas with the pregnant woman there's a chance that the child and the mother are both at risk.  

"Ruthless calculus" - Garrus Vakarian

1_Be free from any food allergies or upset stomachs for the rest of your life (literally be able to eat anything with no risk)

2_Never have to use the bathroom for the rest of your life (your body somehow magically removes all excrement that it generates from existence)

1 Food is more important to me if i can eat it without worries i'd be in heaven.Also i use my bathroom time to beat highscores in my games and beat the pokemon league in record time so removing that is hurtful.

1 Always be depressed

2 Always have extreme anxiety

it's simple i choos number 1 beacaue it's a better feeling then anxiety to me

1.you live in a cave out in the woods with a computer and highspeed internet but you can't leave to forest. which buying food and such impossible "hunting is the only option"

2.you live in the city without you computer and internet and well anykind off data network but you can go to the store and buy your food (you have money for all kinds off food)

this will be interesting  :D

1: I've been hunting since I was a wee lad, so as long as the forest i'm in has a decent amount of game and edible plant life I should be fine.

would you rather:

1: sleep with your lover's mother.

2: your mother sleep with your lover.

sleep meaning "doing the horizontal monster mash".

2. Would I really dedicate some time just moving 200 dollars worth of pennies?

1. Live Free

2. Die Hard

2, I can have an epic death and can go "Worth it!"

1: Have a bad ghost haunting you that does random stuff to you(knock stuff over, not like killing anyone).

or

2: Every drink you have tastes very badly(never get used to the taste).