Any unique VN ?

trustmeplease

Hello everyone i'm new here.

i just start to play visual novel for a month .

my first was Ever17 ,it 's really moving my heart. 

i become to addict to visual novel

after that i start play vn like crazy.

i've finished 

Fate/stay night

Ever17

G-senjou no mou

Tsukihime

Kagetsu tohya

Never7

Katawa shoujo

Steinsgate

i don't know if fate extra and daganronpa are count as vn

now i don't know which vn i should choose play next.i want something that's new or have clever plot like

G-senjou no mou,Steinsgate,Ever17. can anyone suggest me some vn that has unique story or something interesting, i don't want everyday life.thank you  and sorry for my bad english.

ps. i'm playing rememeber 11 now

Muv-Luv Alternative + Muv-Luv, Muv-Luv starts out as a school romance but after that it gets like a 180 spin to it lol. It goes from Muv-Luv-->Muv-Luv unlimited (part of the same game) then alternative if you want to play the whole thing in sequence. I personally finished Alternative twice before playing the first game.

i would recommend ef the first tale i just started it becasue Makoto Shinkai made the opening and well it's seems like a super good vn so far with my 3 something hours in but all though i am super romance,drama fan 

but check it out on vndb if it fitts your tastes

Hello everyone i'm new here.

i just start to play visual novel for a month .

my first was Ever17 ,it 's really moving my heart. 

i become to addict to visual novel

after that i start play vn like crazy.

i've finished 

Fate/stay night

Ever17

G-senjou no mou

Tsukihime

Kagetsu tohya

Never7

Katawa shoujo

Steinsgate

i don't know if fate extra and daganronpa are count as vn

now i don't know which vn i should choose play next.i want something that's new or have clever plot like

G-senjou no mou,Steinsgate,Ever17. can anyone suggest me some vn that has unique story or something interesting, i don't want everyday life.thank you  and sorry for my bad english.

ps. i'm playing rememeber 11 now

Hey, I'm new as well and you should check out the post I made as well, people have been refering me to some great VN's so you might find something you're looking for there. And there's a member named Kaguya who has a list of the 50 VN's you should play before you die.

I'll recommend 999: nine pers... I can never remember the goddamn order of the persons doors and hours... - it's written by one of the guys who did ever17 and seems to be what you look for. However, it is DS game and must thus be emulated or played on a NDS. Emulation does work fine though, if you have a decent computer.

Other than that, Saya no Uta and Swan Song come to mind as fairly unique and not so slice-of-life, if dark as fuck.

it's too bad I can't recommend Symphonic Rain since it's slice of life, even though it has an awesome plot twist and stuff

I'll recommend 999: nine pers... I can never remember the goddamn order of the persons doors and hours... - it's written by one of the guys who did ever17 and seems to be what you look for. However, it is DS game and must thus be emulated or played on a NDS. Emulation does work fine though, if you have a decent computer.

Other than that, Saya no Uta and Swan Song come to mind as fairly unique and not so slice-of-life, if dark as fuck.

it's too bad I can't recommend Symphonic Rain since it's slice of life, even though it has an awesome plot twist and stuff

I second 999, it's probably my favorite story driven game of all time.

Muv-Luv Alternative + Muv-Luv, Muv-Luv starts out as a school romance but after that it gets like a 180 spin to it lol. It goes from Muv-Luv-->Muv-Luv unlimited (part of the same game) then alternative if you want to play the whole thing in sequence. I personally finished Alternative twice before playing the first game.

I second this. There is a good reason why muvluv alternative is listed top rated on vndb. But you do have to get through muvluv and muvluv unlimited to understand  the story better .

MLA, but you need to play at least MLU first. 999, YU-NO and Kara no Shoujo are pretty good too. Also, Umineko and Higurashi. Higurashi does have some normal day life stuff, but it's not the main focus, at all. If you want something shorter, Dysfunctional Systems or Planetarian, and if you don't mind gameplay Eien no Aselia is good too.

Thank a lot! i want to play 999 now but don't know if i can play, never play game on ds emu before,other game seem interesting too.

and have anyone play  fate/hollow ataraxia  i wonder why i see people talk about other game of type-moon except this one.

If you have a computer from the past 2 years, you should be able to run the DS emulator and 999 with no problems. And if you're a fast reader, there's a fast forward button to speed up the emulator and see the text a lot faster (in case you didn't already know).

about Higurashi i really feel bad that i've already watch anime before,are there any different from anime and vn,if there are a lot different like fate,i will surely play higurashi.

ps. i play fate/stay night before watch anime and glad i've done that because if you compare the anime is really sucks especially ubw's the anime make me want to cry how can they did these to me and rin. :'(