Greetings brethrens

pandahao

Decided to stop lurking around the site and introduce myself. Been watching animuuu for over 7 years, reading manga for over 6 years, and visual novel probably only over 4 years. (Though I have to say VN's effected me more than anime and manga) Unfortunately not being able to read Jp hinders me from reading most eroges (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻).

Welcome to the forums, hope you'll have fun around here. Also, are you sure you can't read JP? Your vndb tells me you've read Altered Fable and MLA Chronicles 1-2. =P

Well I can't read it perfectly, but my family can read kanji so i ask them to explain certain parts when they're not busy. I can get the gist of the story but not understand 100% of it xD

Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy the time you spend here.

May I ask what your favorite VNs so far are? (Since picking just one is usually hard)

It's very hard, I would say Muv-Luv alternative (from an unbiased point of view) for the story, but if i add in my bias i would probably say koitate atm (since i recently just finished it and it had few of my favorite genres)

forgot to mention this thanks for the welcome everyone :lol:

That's a pretty convenient family to have, haha. Well, at least you can enjoy them to a certain extent, definitely better than nothing.

Well welcome to this place have a fun time and you can never have to much lurk

Very curious what title both your avatar is from. Mind sharing?

Very curious what title both your avatar is from. Mind sharing?

my Avatar is from an LN called Highschool dxd it's a good read if you can handle a pervy MC she is called rossweisse and is a half-god valkyrie from the norse mythology

is Rias Last rook

Welcome!  Glad that you decided to introduce yourself!

You mentioned favorite VN.  How about favorite (or one of your favorite) VN characters? 

Bit hard to choose but overall I do like Tohsaka Rin the most. Overall most type-moon characters are great

my Avatar is from an LN called Highschool dxd it's a good read if you can handle a pervy MC she is called rossweisse and is a half-god valkyrie from the norse mythology

is Rias Last rook

Really? I should really read the DxD novels then, I've only ever watched the Dxd anime's. Rossweisse seems to be a great character already haha. (I'm a sucker for valkyrie's and long silver hair here)

Bit hard to choose but overall I do like Tohsaka Rin the most. Overall most type-moon characters are great

Really? I should really read the DxD novels then, I've only ever watched the Dxd anime's. Rossweisse seems to be a great character already haha. (I'm a sucker for valkyrie's and long silver hair here)

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD

here is a link to the LN Rossweisse arives arund vol 7-10 (i have a bad memory) 

there is a handy android app if you like handheld devices more like i do 

i am currenty readin champione thats another good read for ya

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD

here is a link to the LN Rossweisse arives arund vol 7-10 (i have a bad memory) 

there is a handy android app if you like handheld devices more like i do 

i am currenty readin champione thats another good read for ya

ill keep campione in mind, but do you know which volume i should start reading since i just finished season 2 of the anime?

ill keep campione in mind, but do you know which volume i should start reading since i just finished season 2 of the anime?

well the anime/LN is almost the same but i haven't finsihed the S2 off dxd but start from Vol4-5 to be safe