Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

My roommate was stressed out because of school, so he blew up and insulted me. Now, I'm barely recognizing his existence and saying nothing more than the bare required amount of words needed. Why can't he just deal with stress like I do, without raging at people?

Bury it. Yeah, I get annoyed and say mean things at times or threaten...but oh boy, that's just the tip of the iceberg of violence that I've buried deep in my psych. Y'see, I resort to mean and violent words, because if I cut some slack, just a little bit, and get physically violent......it might just all come out and I could end up seriously hurting or killing someone. I've done that before, when I was younger, to someone I cared about. It turned out okay, no lasting harm. So now? I'll threaten and holler, but no physical action.

how about we don't delve into the psych of the person who thinks that avatar is sexy

how about we don't delve into the psych of the person who thinks that avatar is sexy

Don't forget my lack of empathy(I was told I'm high-functioning Aspergers as a partial explanation for this) and the fact I'm one drunken idiot throwing a punch at me away from maiming/brutalizing somebody.