Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Yep right here. 

I am ultra fan xD. I've finished each game of the trilogy 6 or 7 times. 

I used to play a lot of ME3 multiplayer, and I've been thinking of going back to it a bit, so I was wondering if there were anyone here who'd like to play a couple of games.

Huh delayed again :(. Didn't you guys know another translators? maybe it's the time to ask for help.

There is no help for real life, I'm afraid.

An a different not carneval phantasm zero confirmed

Old video is old. As a matter of fact, I'm sure I posted that a couple hundred pages back.

I used to play a lot of ME3 multiplayer, and I've been thinking of going back to it a bit, so I was wondering if there were anyone here who'd like to play a couple of games.

There is no help for real life, I'm afraid.

Old video is old. As a matter of fact, I'm sure I posted that a couple hundred pages back.

I would like to play every now and then so just add me on Origin or smth, my nickname is Doedal.

Though I might add that my time can be fairly limited due to work and other stuff.

I would like to play every now and then so just add me on Origin or smth, my nickname is Doedal.

Though I might add that my time can be fairly limited due to work and other stuff.

Eh, I don't have it installed atm, so I'm just waiting for Origins to install it, and who knows how long that will take.

On the other hand, I can see how long I've spent on the game. 396 hours, which includes the one time I did the campaign.

Same. But the ending, for me, is overshadowed by how good The Citadel DLC is. Literally makes up for any faults the game has by basically writing a new, better ending.

^You have a point here. The DLC was flippin gorgeous and I enjoyed the ever living shit out of it. Especially since I romanced Tali :3

^You have a point here. The DLC was flippin gorgeous and I enjoyed the ever living shit out of it. Especially since I romanced Tali :3

Tali Lover For Life right here. And yes, that's a title of reverence. The Fleet and Flotilla scene gives me some serious feels, man.

I didn't do the Citadel DLC. Mainly because I didn't want to play the singleplayer again until I made a new character from scratch, and I don't want to make a new character from scratch until the ME1 texture mod is finished.

There's an ME1 texture mod? What's the benefit of that? And I'm not asking that sarcastically, I haven't played ME1 in a while, so I'm not sure.

There's an ME1 texture mod? What's the benefit of that? And I'm not asking that sarcastically, I haven't played ME1 in a while, so I'm not sure.

The benefit would be that it looks awesome.

15.jpg

z2.jpg

Sadly, though, the guy still isn't finished, and is probably on holiday right now. If you're interested, the thread for it is here:

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/241434-mass-effect-1-updatedimproved-textures-mod/

The benefit would be that it looks awesome.

Sadly, though, the guy still isn't finished, and is probably on holiday right now. If you're interested, the thread for it is here:

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/241434-mass-effect-1-updatedimproved-textures-mod/

That does look really damn cool. I'll take a look at it, been thinking of playing through the series again recently so maybe I'll wait on this texture pack to finish, or at least try it out.

But FYI, the reason for confusion back there was that I thought you meant putting ME1's textures in ME3. And I was very confused. I guess the film grain would be cool. Don't know why they took that out, maybe it was only made to hide not-so-great graphics?

That does look really damn cool. I'll take a look at it, been thinking of playing through the series again recently so maybe I'll wait on this texture pack to finish, or at least try it out.

But FYI, the reason for confusion back there was that I thought you meant putting ME1's textures in ME3. And I was very confused. I guess the film grain would be cool. Don't know why they took that out, maybe it was only made to hide not-so-great graphics?

The film grain was terrible, lol.

The film grain was terrible, lol.

Oh. Well. I sort of liked it.

Oh and by the way, I said like a week ago I was getting back into Fate/Stay Night, finally, I actually got around to finishing The Fate route. It was pretty good, really like The Berserker. I've always liked The Berserker class in all the Fate stuff I've seen. Which, to be honest, is Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero.