Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Wasn't the Miyako patch potentially going to be ready at the end of August?

The Miyako patch  "was potentially going to be ready" at the end of June, July,  August and who knows, maybe September, October, November, December until it is eventually cancelled forever. Hopefully not.

Basically, people are working on it, but real life is a ferocious opponent. Due to exams it might be delayed again, but the current estimate is end of August. Maybe it'll be finished this time.

Just sit tight, it's the only thing you can do, and pestering people doesn't resolve much, really.

The Miyako patch  "was potentially going to be ready" at the end of June, July,  August and who knows, maybe September, October, November, December until it is eventually cancelled forever. Hopefully not.

Basically, people are working on it, but real life is a ferocious opponent. Due to exams it might be delayed again, but the current estimate is end of August. Maybe it'll be finished this time.

Just sit tight, it's the only thing you can do, and pestering people doesn't resolve much, really.

The Miyako patch is potentially ready from here to Judgement Day.

Also, who told you that the current ETA is end of August?

Also, who told you that the current ETA is end of August?

To be honest, noone. But I assumed it was impossible for the ETA to be end of July now that we're in August, so I just added another month. The translator is even busy with exams once again.

I suppose it could be earlier really, but it's not like I fooled the lad into thinking it'll never come out. (Strongly implied)

Something terrible just happened,

I was playing Little Busters on my laptop, it got overheated and shutdown. Now when I open the game it doesn't have any progress saved and the load also doesn't show ant save files. The save files are still there in the SAVEDATA folder.

Any help guys ?

Something terrible just happened,

I was playing Little Busters on my laptop, it got overheated and shutdown. Now when I open the game it doesn't have any progress saved and the load also doesn't show ant save files. The save files are still there in the SAVEDATA folder.

Any help guys ?

strange,

Read the entire post before comitting to anything stupid!!!!!!!

Shutting down from overheat should not cause any problems with files, except maby if you where saving at that time.

But in that case it shoudl still display and simply be unable to load and give a corrupt file error.

So best gues for this one is that the save folder somehow changed.

So either the map holding the save files has changed name or little buster suddenly decided it had to save to a different location.

A way to check this would be to open the map holding the save files vor little busters.

Then open little busters start a new game and save the game.

Take a look in the map holding the save files and check if any new files have been created or modified. (to make this as easy as possible sort by date modified) (also it may be necisary to reload the map with save games for correct display)

If a new file has been created or if an old file has been modified after you saved little busters then the problem lies with the save files themselves. (basically your are most likely fucked)

If no new file has been created and no file has been modified that the problem lies in the save location and you need to find the new save location.

Alternativly there may be a problem in the read and write permissions that the little busters exe has been given by your pc.

If it does not have permission to read the save files it will most likely say there are none.

And if it does not have write permission it cant write a new file or modifie an old one

In this case try running the little busters exe in administrator mode.

But first you should try a system restore to set it back before you could no longer acces your saved games.

this cant harm because you can revert it back if it does not work and generally a windows pc makes one almost every day.

So try setting it back about 24H before the problem started.

Hope this helps and let me hear the results ;)