Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I wasn't criticizing your ninkname giving, I was just going with the flow I guess.

So was I. "Crappy" nickname. Get it?

Wonder why my Translation thread is so empty been a good 5 plus months barely any post to it maybe I'll stop updating status for a while and see what happens.

Look at your translation thread. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped using a panty-ass despair scented title and switched to Random Talk, it could look like mine. Look up, look down. Where are you? You're on a forum with the thread your thread could look like. What's on your screen, now back to me. I have it. It's a sub-forum with that thing you love. Look again, that sub-forum is now a thread. Anything is possible when your thread look like Random Talk, and not panty ass despair. I'm on a PC.

Look at your translation thread. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped using a panty-ass despair scented title and switched to Random Talk, he could look like mine. Look up, look down. Where are you? You're on a forum with the thread your thread could look like. What's on your screen, now back to me. I have it. It's a sub-forum with that thing you love. Look again, that sub-forum is now a thread. Anything is possible when your thread look like Random Talk, and not panty ass despair. I'm on a PC.

It flew by me, I'm slow today.

A sword can't stab without a point.

Although, speaking of broken swords...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74K9Y8RhspE

Well it can, it just isn't optimal, and more often than not a broken sword won't be snapped cleanly at the point of breaking so it will be like a shard of glass on that "point".

Look at your translation thread. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped using a panty-ass despair scented title and switched to Random Talk, it could look like mine. Look up, look down. Where are you? You're on a forum with the thread your thread could look like. What's on your screen, now back to me. I have it. It's a sub-forum with that thing you love. Look again, that sub-forum is now a thread. Anything is possible when your thread look like Random Talk, and not panty ass despair. I'm on a PC.

You just made my day 100x worse