Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I have to read Grisaia too ......

Too much to do and no time .........

It is pretty lengthy, I'm now 2 route's away of finishing it, and I've been playing for the past 5-6 days on 12-14 hour sessions.

I want to not like Rin but i cant.

That is an impossible endeavor. Rin is love, Rin is life.

And Ufotable and Type-moon is the best combo there is. Right up there with peanut butter and jelly.

The best thing about Emyia Shirou confronting Tokiomi, hypothetically of course, would be the premise of Shirou being able to bang both of his daughters, his face would be priceless.

The best thing about Emyia Shirou confronting Tokiomi, hypothetically of course, would be the premise of Shirou being able to bang both of his daughters, his face would be priceless.

You know what the best thing is? Not just the fact that someone bangs his daugthers, but that it's a lowly, talentless, good-for-nothing mage who does so. This is the guy who sold his daughter to torture for the sake of his family and legacy. The prospect of that legacy getting ruined by a guy who can't even fix his own window would certainly be catastrophic to poor Tokiomi.

You know what the best thing is? Not just the fact that someone bangs his daugthers, but that it's a lowly, talentless, good-for-nothing mage who does so.

And that he is the adopted son of one of his enemies in the Holy Grail war.

in america the do indeed eat it with jelly in holland people tend to eat it with sprinkles or sugar.

As for me, it is my staple food in the morning and middag.

He does bang his daugthers just not when tokiomi is still alive.

You may actually be right.

On a side note how do i hide a image with the spoiler tag.

I tried sticking a image in and selecting it with the spoiler button but that dis not seem to work.

Ow and while we are on it same goes for embeddin a youtube video.

Thanks in advance

Use the image button and copy & paste the image link (link must end in an image extension, like .JPG). Then select the image (so it turns blue), click on the SP button, and then click ok. Basically same procedure for video, just use the "media" button instead of the image button.

Or manually add 

"[s-p-o-i-l-e-r-]" behind the image, and 

"[/s-p-o-i-l-e-r]" after the image. (But without the - and " )

Same with media, just replace "spoiler" with "media".

okay thanks,

Will try that right away.

So  if everything went right we shoudl have a deadly loli below

and a gup video that makes it look a lot more deadlier than it really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOEE1esGxNA