Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Grisaia no Kajitsu is a masterpiece. I´m actually playing it right now^^ 

What route are you currently on?

Finished all the routes except for Amane, started her route last night, but i'll probably finish it today once i get into it later on. Kinda want to finish it cause it's awesome, but finishing it means i've got no more routes to do which makes me sad.

Finished all the routes except for Amane, started her route last night, but i'll probably finish it today once i get into it later on. Kinda want to finish it cause it's awesome, but finishing it means i've got no more routes to do which makes me sad.

I know that feeling too well :/

I just hope Grisaia no Meikyuu gets some progress soon, altough I doubt it, since the translator is currently working for some other project....

I know that feeling too well :/

I just hope Grisaia no Meikyuu gets some progress soon, altough I doubt it, since the translator is currently working for some other project....

I honestly don't expect anything for that anytime soon which is disappointing. Would love to continue onto that as soon as i finish. Damn you lack of effort to go learn Japanese...

Are there any other VNs like Grisaia out there that's translated ? Need to find a new VN to start downloading while i finish one or two i already have which won't take too long.

Hm...not sure if the same.

But try Comyu,Demonbane or Eien no aselia.

Those 3 good a pretty loooooong reading time and nice story IMO.

Hm...not sure if the same.

But try Comyu,Demonbane or Eien no aselia.

Those 3 good a pretty loooooong reading time and nice story IMO.

Interesting, i seem to already have Demonbane. Dunno why i haven't really touched it. Guess i'll try start on that after Grisaia and download Comyu too. Thanks Mon

Interesting, i seem to already have Demonbane. Dunno why i haven't really touched it. Guess i'll try start on that after Grisaia and download Comyu too. Thanks Mon

Long live Demonbane!!!!

Ia Ia Hastur~~~~

anyway, yeah u should. It was one of Vn that i bought the Japanese copy, because i like it so much and i have re-read it 2 times. 

And Np.

Start a debate, seems the fastest way to get this thread spammed

True so first let's get a topic ....

Lol, as if setting a target for anything in this thread is even a remotely good idea. Remember that translation we kept saying would be done in xxx amount of time.

This time I'm sure that it will be the opposite of usual. Remember this thread is famous for making tonnes of shitposts.