Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

But what is the status for this team I can't find any info anywhere and this thread has 150 pages with moustly random talks.

couple pages back we had an update (my post about a page or two ago has the approximate percentages of that update), currently many members are trying to get Allpuk (the thread starter) to edit the first post with progress updates

couple pages back we had an update (my post about a page or two ago has the approximate percentages of that update), currently many members are trying to get Allpuk (the thread starter) to edit the first post with progress updates

The batter option would be to just create a new thread.

They're not spreading. They're already inside us all, hiding, eating away at our patience.

Oh, and Happy birthday to you!  ^_^ 

Thank you very much. Didnt realize u added me as friend.

Mon is very happy *sob*

8qBuA.jpg

The best routes in Majikoi??? OFC all hail the mighty tsundere Haou and IS.

I love how Majikoi is one of the most intricate and route-abundant visual novels out there yet is also the most unplayable one.

Dear lord, is there anything else I can do other than to learn Japanese?!

MU4HYyz.png?1?6496

Unfortunately the only thing to do is to wait with the same sort of ungodly patience and tenacity that it took me when I realized that I couldn't find this quote anywhere, and would have to remember the exact route and time it occurred, find it, and crop it myself to make my own image for the sole purpose of being "witty" on this thread. :(

Btw Happy Birthday Mon :D

Oi oi oi! Benkei and Yoshitsune! 

I said routes not char. Benkei routes was kinda so so to me. Haou route battle remind me of Momo route.

Well even as chara Haou(not hazakura) n IS is in my top 3.The rest?? u culd see it in my sigs.

If you could that would be great. The last updates I can find are from jan. 2013 and I was starting to think that project was droped.

Not dropped, we just have terrible communication skills, so updates are quite rare.

The batter option would be to just create a new thread.

Someone did that. It was terrible. 

But what is the status for this team I can't find any info anywhere and this thread has 150 pages with moustly random talks.

Sowwie. ^__^;

We're gonna get a proper update at some point, so you'll have to do with "somewhere above 60%, but below 85%" for now.

Also, happy birthday, Mon! :D

>Test Post<

Update: Oh, I get it. All right, I just found out that, since we moved to this part of Fuwanovel, it no longer counts our posts. I got confused when all the new people stayed at 0 posts.

Really? I was wondering why my post count wasn't as high as it probably should be, thought it was a bug. I guess the people who never branch out to the other parts of Fuwa will be forever newbies.

Eh, I'm pretty damned patient. I've got a lot on my plate at the moment anyways... On a totally unrelated note, I just discovered Moemon. <-<

Happy birthday, Mon!

Ignore the fact I have yet to communicate with you even remotely at this point.

8qFCW.png Dont mind!!! thx

Apparently the moment I subscribed to this thread I get notifications twice every three minutes.

I got more than 40 notification when i dozed for a while. Sometime i feel a little bit regret posting in this post, but this thread do have some fun moments.

I just love dere benkei z_z

Deredere Haou is the new WMD. IS's deredere is the new black. LoL

I do like Benkei, but new chars keep comin out n i love them so Benkei kinda got pushed out from my list,Especially when Maple using her

Memphisto skill

8qFCW.png Dont mind!!! thx

I got more than 40 notification when i dozed for a while. Sometime i feel a little bit regret posting in this post, but this thread do have some fun moments.

Deredere Haou is the new WMD. IS's deredere is the new black. LoL

I do like Benkei, but new chars keep comin out n i love them so Benkei kinda got pushed out from my list,Especially when Maple using her

Memphisto skill

Fair enough, oh and before I forget (even more), Happy birthday