Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Thanks Jun

I will still pick Kamidori becouse of Ero ;p

HAH

Seriously though I will have open tab for Legend of Heroes. 

But first still

Grisaia

finishing all routes in Way of the Samurai 4

and I can try tLoH

@DimDim - ohayo

Dont think about it as a routine - or you will start hating us ;]

Guest Draconos

...Just dropping in by phone after I woke up, and catching up to this point has been the most tedious thing I've ever done since Dark Souls.

It was quite taxing to be here as well even if I wasn't very active at that point.

Guest chaoticeyes

Is there anywhere to see the most recent update? Or should I just scroll back pages and find out? I lurk through here a lo bit haven't seen any actual update in a while.

Is there anywhere to see the most recent update? Or should I just scroll back pages and find out? I lurk through here a lo bit haven't seen any actual update in a while.

Miyako is around 60% or so, and Agave is around 50%, IIRC. Been a while since the numbers changed.

I have low tolerance for grinding or starting over.

It's actually a bit better in dark souls 2, or should I say they made it more casual friendly? You can get several rings that you can repair infinitely that will allow you to stay human and keep your souls when you die. There also isn't a boss waiting for you as soon as you start the game.

People usually make dark souls out to be harder than it really is. The key to Dark Souls is in the timing. You actually have some invincibility frames when you roll so rolling at the last second before an attacks hits you will allow you to avoid attacks that should hit you regardless. It helps to get parrying down but is not necessary as you can actually beat the game without ever using the parry mechanic. Always remember to keep some form of ranged combat on you so that you can lure enemies from their groups to fight them one on one. (Needlessly fighting enemies in a group is a bad idea)

Really just learning to dodge correctly, learning enemies attack patterns, and being patient by not wasting your stamina and getting greedy with your hits is all you need to do to survive in dark souls.

It's actually a bit better in dark souls 2, or should I say they made it more casual friendly? You can get several rings that you can repair infinitely that will allow you to stay human and keep your souls when you die. There also isn't a boss waiting for you as soon as you start the game.

People usually make dark souls out to be harder than it really is. The key to Dark Souls is in the timing. You actually have some invincibility frames when you roll so rolling at the last second before an attacks hits you will allow you to avoid attacks that should hit you regardless. It helps to get parrying down but is not necessary as you can actually beat the game without ever using the parry mechanic. Always remember to keep some form of ranged combat on you so that you can lure enemies from their groups to fight them one on one. (Needlessly fighting enemies in a group is a bad idea)

Really just learning to dodge correctly, learning enemies attack patterns, and being patient by not wasting your stamina and getting greedy with your hits is all you need to do to survive in dark souls.

Isn't it most often than not: Wait -> dodge -> attack at an opening? I occasionally block weak opponents but rarely do I parry/riposte. Regarding "learning enemies' attack patterns", I usually die several times before understanding a boss, and I'm fairly easy to frustrate. I got killed about 5 times in the first boss because I didn't notice the door and that I actually had to run away.

I haven't played Dark Souls II, nor do I plan to, and most of anything about Dark Souls have gone away from my mind as of this point in time.  -_-

Isn't it most often than not: Wait -> dodge -> attack at an opening? I occasionally block weak opponents but rarely do I parry/riposte. Regarding "learning enemies' attack patterns", I usually die several times before understanding a boss, and I'm fairly easy to frustrate. I got killed about 5 times in the first boss because I didn't notice the door and that I actually had to run away.

For the most part that's how you'll want to fight, but the reason most people die to bosses is due to the fact that they panicked and evaded too early. Thanks to i-frames you can actually dodge into an enemy's attack and take no damage at all if you did it at exactly the right time, so the combat in dark souls is actually a lot more forgiving than people give it credit for.

It's just a matter of playing with the games mechanics in mind. Do it right and you will come out on top, but do it wrong and well.... :unsure:

tumblr_muuqynYcAu1sixnmoo1_400.jpg

I haven't played Dark Souls II, nor do I plan to, and most of anything about Dark Souls have gone away from my mind as of this point in time.  -_-

Doesn't matter much if you even played the first game at all seeing as how the lore in dark souls both 1 & 2 is only vaguely explained through item descriptions anyways.

Both games happen in the same universe, but it's not really a direct continuation, and it won't matter if you haven't beaten the first game at all.

From page 1 till up to this date...

Mostly skip to some can't relate things you guys talked...

but anyway...

49392340.jpg

Well, not to be rude cuz it's true that we are all waiting forever, but like we told another guy some days ago: at least we could be grateful that some random people have taken the job to finish it.

Thanks to i-frames you can actually dodge into an enemy's attack and take no damage at all if you did it at exactly the right time

Didn't they change that? Didn't they do it so that now you have to dodge horizontally if they do a vertical attack, or backwards if they horizontal attack?

Didn't they change that? Didn't they do it so that now you have to dodge horizontally if they do a vertical attack, or backwards if they horizontal attack?

Nope you can still roll headfirst into attacks if timed right.

Only thing that they did for dark souls 2 is base the maximum I-frames that you get from rolling loosely on your agility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrrymfvwDv0&feature=player_detailpage

Nope you can still roll headfirst into attacks if timed right.

Only thing that they did for dark souls 2 is base the maximum I-frames that you get from rolling loosely on your agility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrrymfvwDv0&feature=player_detailpage

I would really like to play Dark Souls 2, but I can't seem to get my controller to work. I've done the Scarlet way and motioninjoy way, but nothing works. >.<

I would really like to play Dark Souls 2, but I can't seem to get my controller to work. I've done the Scarlet way and motioninjoy way, but nothing works. >.<

Did you try disabling HID game controllers in the Device Manager -> Human Interface Device menu?

This was also a problem in Dark Souls 1.

Dsm Fix is incompatible as well and can cause issues so if you have that installed it needs to be deleted.

Did you try disabling HID game controllers in the Device Manager -> Human Interface Device menu?

This was also a problem in Dark Souls 1.

Dsm Fix is incompatible as well and can cause issues so if you have that installed it needs to be deleted.

I could get it to work with Dark Souls 1 back in the day, but I never did anything with Device Manager

As for Dsm Fix, no idea what that is.

I could get it to work with Dark Souls 1 back in the day, but I never did anything with Device Manager

As for Dsm Fix, no idea what that is.

The DSM Fix was a mod that allowed people to bind extra mouse keys in DS1.

I have heard that somehow it can mess with controller input.

I don't yet have the computer version of DS2 myself, but I have heard that disabling the HID controllers is the only known workaround until a patch comes out.

Post From Official Bandai Namco Support Thread

Dark Souls II does not recognize or take input from my controller

• If you are experiencing this problem, try the following:

"Open up Device Manager and under Human Interface Devices, right click and disable all HID-compliant game controllers, and if you have a G13 disable the Logitch G13 Joystick. Restart the game and it should work.

You may also need to disable any virtual HID-compliant game controllers as well." Thank you Megabound for the post.

• If you continue to experience this issue, please get in touch with our support team and let them know what controller you are trying to use. We'll do our best to assist you from there.
  • We will continue to update this space with more information on this issue.

The DSM Fix was a mod that allowed people to bind extra mouse keys in DS1.

I have heard that somehow it can mess with controller input.

I don't yet have the computer version of DS2 myself, but I have heard that disabling the HID controllers is the only known workaround until a patch comes out.

Post From Official Bandai Namco Support Thread

Dark Souls II does not recognize or take input from my controller

• If you are experiencing this problem, try the following:

"Open up Device Manager and under Human Interface Devices, right click and disable all HID-compliant game controllers, and if you have a G13 disable the Logitch G13 Joystick. Restart the game and it should work.

You may also need to disable any virtual HID-compliant game controllers as well." Thank you Megabound for the post.

• If you continue to experience this issue, please get in touch with our support team and let them know what controller you are trying to use. We'll do our best to assist you from there.
  • We will continue to update this space with more information on this issue.

My problem is more of the nature that nothing really happens when I plug my controller in. It blinks for a couple of seconds, but my PC gives no signs of anything.

My problem is more of the nature that nothing really happens when I plug my controller in. It blinks for a couple of seconds, but my PC gives no signs of anything.

So it never installed the device driver? What controller are you using?