Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

That's called doujins, my friend! ;D

And I know what you mean, but even in the case of a main love/romantic interest, H content could ruin it very easily. The assumption I talked about before that VNs make is that when a dude and a girl are into each other, there's bound to be sex sooner or later. And that's obviously true, but in most stories, it would be kind of awkward, or forced, if the main characters in an epic quest suddenly jump from romance to sex.

There's good ways to make that transition, yes, but not in JRPGs, where usually we have our attention on the story and character development, not in waiting for the bang bang to happen.

Recalls a certain "h scene" in Ayakishibito :lol:

But if you want a "rpg" with fap material http://vndb.org/v5657 lol

That's called doujins, my friend! ;D

And I know what you mean, but even in the case of a main love/romantic interest, H content could ruin it very easily. The assumption I talked about before that VNs make is that when a dude and a girl are into each other, there's bound to be sex sooner or later. And that's obviously true, but in most stories, it would be kind of awkward, or forced, if the main characters in an epic quest suddenly jump from romance to sex.

There's good ways to make that transition, yes, but not in JRPGs, where usually we have our attention on the story and character development, not in waiting for the bang bang to happen.

I respect that - but I think it is just luck of imagination from your part.

Many works dont touch romance at all becouse they dont know how to make it right (or sometimes they still make games with dredfully implemented romance stories).

Extrapolating that - you can dont make a game at all becouse of fear you wont make it right.

It is just stupid prejudice towards "H" in main stream media that couses all that.

But world is evolving - hopefully we will get to a point things like real sex in Sims wont be taboo.

Inst it awesome when teh girl eats you instead?  :lol:

For thing to be stimulating for me, girl has to feal sexual plesure from sex. otherwise it is not a turn on for me.

And in this seriess girls have only had the plesure from abusing or eating that pitifull guy ;p

I respect that - but I think it is just luck of imagination from your part.

Many works dont touch romance at all becouse they dont know how to make it right (or sometimes they still make games with dredfully implemented romance stories).

Extrapolating that - you can dont make a game at all becouse of fear you wont make it right.

It is just stupid prejudice towards "H" in main stream media that couses all that.

But world is evolving - hopefully we will get to a point things like real sex in Sims wont be taboo.

Noes. Again, it's just that many stories wouldn't profit from it. Even if you make them right, I have no desire at all to see H material on games that woudn't benefit from them. Golden Sun takes pretty young kids, it would be monstruous to put H material there.

Tactics Ogre's story is intense and the character's history interesting and great. H material has no place or purpose there.

You are simply assuming that if the H material is well done, it'll improve the game no matter what kind of game is it, which doesn't make much sense to me. It's not about shackles, conventions or fear, it's simply two genres that don't work well together. I don't want to watch a comedy film and suddenly be assaulted by super-depressing scenes that try to make me cry. I was trying to have fun there!

Noes. Again, it's just that many stories wouldn't profit from it. Even if you make them right, I have no desire at all to see H material on games that woudn't benefit from them. Golden Sun takes pretty young kids, it would be monstruous to put H material there.

Tactics Ogre's story is intense and the character's history interesting and great. H material has no place or purpose there.

You are simply assuming that if the H material is well done, it'll improve the game no matter what kind of game is it, which doesn't make much sense to me. It's not about shackles, conventions or fear, it's simply two genres that don't work well together. I don't want to watch a comedy film and suddenly be assaulted by super-depressing scenes that try to make me cry. I was trying to have fun there!

Maybe I spoken it badly - but sure I agree with you.

Putting ERO in everything is even more stupid that not putting it anywere at all.

Ofc there are works that becouse of the atmosphere would suffer from purely placed H scene (or is some cases even placeing them at all) See I am good Fushikawa now and I agree with you :P .

I mearly think there are a lot more anime/games/movies that could benefit from moderate amout of "H" Adult content put into them, that people think becouse of prejudice towards erotica.

We have all been raised in certain way, that makes us a bit uneasy about mixing hard erotica into mainstreem media, and thats why we limit ourselfs.

You dont think sex would work well with some works you came to like as they are, becouse you dont see the alternative clearly.

And I dont talk about specific games you mentioned. Maybe they are really better left without it, but sex is as natural as eating so in world free of prejudice MOST of games videos and books could benefit from it, and there is nothing bad about it.

And skillfully woven in erotica doesnt really ruin drama or doesnt diminish the decorum of the piece really, but it is hard to prove since it is still very rare to see that happen.

I am not that much of an Eromaniac - dont get me wrong :) - I am looking at it as philosopher this time.

The most touching and heartgripping piece of art I saw in my life was VN Kana Imouto, it had moderate amouts of ERO in it, but that was just a small chunk of the masterpiece that this VN was. When I red that I cried cired cried like a baby. And H content in that game not only didnt ruined it but it has enhanced the beauty of that picture, and emotional current it had. Never again have any book movie or whatever moved me so strongly.

That is the Ideal I strive for !

PS. Sry for mistakes and typos - I always make many of those ... but when I get emotional it floods ; ]

Maybe I spoken it badly - but sure I agree with you.

Putting ERO in everything is even more stupid that not putting it anywere at all.

Ofc there are works that becouse of the atmosphere would suffer from purely placed H scene (or is some cases even placeing them at all) See I am good Fushikawa now and I agree with you :P .

I mearly think there are a lot more anime/games/movies that could benefit from moderate amout of "H" Adult content put into them, that people think becouse of prejudice towards erotica.

We have all been raised in certain way, that makes us a bit uneasy about mixing hard erotica into mainstreem media, and thats why we limit ourselfs.

You dont think sex would work well with some works you came to like as they are, becouse you dont see the alternative clearly.

And I dont talk about specific games you mentioned. Maybe they are really better left without it, but sex is as natural as eating so in world free of prejudice MOST of games videos and books could benefit from it, and there is nothing bad about it.

And skillfully woven in erotica doesnt really ruin drama or doesnt diminish the decorum of the piece really, but it is hard to prove since it is still very rare to see that happen.

I am not that much of an Eromaniac - dont get me wrong :) - I am looking at it as philosopher this time.

The most touching and heartgripping piece of art I saw in my life was VN Kana Imouto, it had moderate amouts of ERO in it, but that was just a small chunk of the masterpiece that this VN was. When I red that I cried cired cried like a baby. And H content in that game not only didnt ruined it but it has enhanced the beauty of that picture, and emotional current it had. Never again have any book movie or whatever moved me so strongly.

That is the Ideal I strive for !

PS. Sry for mistakes and typos - I always make many of those ... but when I get emotional it floods ; ]

Then yes, I think you didn't express what you actually meant first : p

I agree to this point with how I always bitterly regret the lack of romance or love interest advancement in manga and anime. I mean, you watch the slice of life of a couple that falls in love, and the furthest they go is hold hands (and even that is considered a huge step, bah!). It's so ridiculous it makes me want to slap some sense into those hormone-less teenagers.

Btw, I'm not saying sex isn't natural, or that people have a bit too much of a prejudice on it. It's just that sex is indeed a strong thing, and would make the atmosphere of some light pieces heavier than it should be (like the example I used before of going to watch a comedy and getting some sudden drama instead).

VNs have an easier time because they are narrated, making it easier to slip in some H scenes without breaking the style or pace of the work.

But for JRPGs and such, it wouldn't work in the same way, it would force you to look at the game and characters in a different way, which can be bad.

And unless you simply add H scenes for the sake of senseless fap, you need to construct some context so that H scenes make sense, meaning that you would need to change the story and character's personalities simply to be able to show them nude and having sex.

As I said before, the main problem with your idea is that it forces characters to either fall in love with the MC, or to develope a sexual apetite (which can be really weird in most characters).

This is easy in VNs cuz the MC is a chicks magnet in most cases. But in actual games you can simply have female lead characters who simply don't desire the MC.

To sum it up: your idea would only work on games that already have a strong romantic component. For the rest, it would break their style.

Therefore - I see no reason why story driven JRPG shouldnt have at least small H content ;p

Or even Id say I think series like Monster Huner, or FF should have many optional romances with H content in them.

!!!

Speaking about it ! I heard a lot of good things About Monster Hunter series - it is JRPG right ?

But I also know this was mostly released in Japan and on consoles.

Are there any Monster Hunter games in english and on PC ?

Therefore - I see no reason why story driven JRPG shouldnt have at least small H content ;p

Or even Id say I think series like Monster Huner, or FF should have many optional romances with H content in them.

!!!

Speaking about it ! I heard a lot of good things About Monster Hunter series - it is JRPG right ?

But I also know this was mostly released in Japan and on consoles.

Are there any Monster Hunter games in english and on PC ?

Not sure on PC.

Also, Monster Hunter is "kind of" a JRPG. It's simply a game about hunting creatures, like its name implies. Not really a story-driven game with character development xD

Aaahhh, I really want Nisekoi to be made into a VN. WITH h-content fo' sho. I mean, it's pretty much there already, four heroines (Chitoge, Onodera, Marika, Seishiro, maybe make side routes for the teacher, Ruri and maybe Onodera's mom, cuz she's hot). This VN would practically make itself.

Not sure on PC.

Also, Monster Hunter is "kind of" a JRPG. It's simply a game about hunting creatures, like its name implies. Not really a story-driven game with character development xD

You never fail to disapoint me ;p

Aaahhh, I really want Nisekoi to be made into a VN. WITH h-content fo' sho. I mean, it's pretty much there already, four heroines (Chitoge, Onodera, Marika, Seishiro, maybe make side routes for the teacher, Ruri and maybe Onodera's mom, cuz she's hot). This VN would practically make itself.

And the MC not being an indecisive wuss? I would play that!

You never fail to disapoint me ;p

Hey, I recommended you a couple that are good, and you just threw them to my face QQ

I would flip the fuck out if this actually happened. I can see it being made into a VN, but I highly doubt they would add h content. It's not true enough to the source.

And the MC not being an indecisive wuss? I would play that!

Hey, I recommended you a couple that are good, and you just threw them to my face QQ

I did not throw them back at you ;p I have put them under my consideration ;p

I like how we always argue - that only proves we are alike - we fight for our believes ; ]

Truth is I have growing number of games i want to play / anime I want to watch so I dont want to invest a lot of my time into something I am not certain about quality. And RPGs taka a lot of time. So unless I am hyped really strongly to see something I probably just postpone it forever.

Which is a shame as i really wanted to fix that prejudice of mine towards JRPGs.

You recomended me The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and I will eventualy check it. But truth be told watching a few random images from it I am far from thrilled ;p

FF or Monster Hunter are more famous, with big fanbase so they are slightly more apealing than that.

Can you plz at least explain in general strong sides of  The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.

Is the story mature or more juvenile

Is there romance involved - is it good

Is gameplay intresting

Is the gameplay hard

That would be great

PS. Or ignore me ;p I know I am really acting like a spoiled brat right now

I did not throw them back at you ;p I have put them under my consideration ;p

I like how we always argue - that only proves we are alike - we fight for our believes ; ]

Truth is I have growing number of games i want to play / anime I want to watch so I dont want to invest a lot of my time into something I am not certain about quality. And RPGs taka a lot of time. So unless I am hyped really strongly to see something I probably just postpone it forever.

Which is a shame as i really wanted to fix that prejudice of mine towards JRPGs.

You recomended me The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and I will eventualy check it. But truth be told watching a few random images from it I am far from thrilled ;p

FF or Monster Hunter are more famous, with big fanbase so they are slightly more apealing than that.

Can you plz at least explain in general strong sides of  The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.

Is the story mature or more juvenile

Is there romance involved - is it good

Is gameplay intresting

Is the gameplay hard

That would be great

PS. Or ignore me ;p I know I am really acting like a spoiled brat right now

Well, for The Legend of Heroes:

It's more "juvenile" due to the fact that the characters are young, but not that much in content. The characters are mostly mature, and not adolescent fools ;o

There is romance between the male and female lead, and it's really good, in my eyes o:

The gameplay isn't too hard, and decently interesting. It's a tactical RPG, and you can adapt your characters thanks to spheres that gives extra skills to the characters. The slots for those spheres are limited, though, so choose wisely (but they can be replaced by other spheres).

The story is interesting, the characters are well developed and great, good combat and realistic romance. It's a pretty good JRPG, for me o:

Well, for The Legend of Heroes:

It's more "juvenile" due to the fact that the characters are young, but not that much in content. The characters are mostly mature, and not adolescent fools ;o

There is romance between the male and female lead, and it's really good, in my eyes o:

The gameplay isn't too hard, and decently interesting. It's a tactical RPG, and you can adapt your characters thanks to spheres that gives extra skills to the characters. The slots for those spheres are limited, though, so choose wisely (but they can be replaced by other spheres).

The story is interesting, the characters are well developed and great, good combat and realistic romance. It's a pretty good JRPG, for me o:

THX

although ;p

What does pretty good mean ! - I think you wanted to showcase the best JRPG you know ; ]

I am greatfull for you wasting your time to spoil me. But if it is just pretty good why didnt you recomended the best one ?

THX

although ;p

What does pretty good mean ! - I think you wanted to showcase the best JRPG you know ; ]

I am greatfull for you wasting your time to spoil me. But if it is just pretty good why didnt you recomended the best one ?

Well, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is certainly a top JRPG. Thing is, you gotta have a PSP or PSVita.

Usually the best Jrpgs are for hardcore players of the genre  :P maybe thats why

Partly, yeah. That's why I was recommending The Legend of Heroes. It's really good, and not that hardcore : p

Well, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is certainly a top JRPG. Thing is, you gotta have a PSP or PSVita.

Partly, yeah. That's why I was recommending The Legend of Heroes. It's really good, and not that hardcore : p

You are not really required to own a  psp but for legal reasons lets say yes