Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

If you own a vita, p4g is definitely worth every cent if you're a fan JRPGs. It's the sole reason I bought a vita in the first place personally. (pun not intended, I swear.)

Vita is on my purchase list, along with the Dissidia games for PSP and the entire array of Persona portable games

There are many, but that statement doesn't make much sense unless you mean that in your eyes, not a single good JRPG has been released for the last decade?

There were good jrpgs released on teh last decade ,i was only asked if someone actually tryed to play older jrpgs,not for they graphics but for the story.(and yes theres a lot of people who are more interessed on the graphics than the story)

I enjoy the persona games after all

There were good jrpgs released on teh last decade ,i was only asked if someone actually tryed to play older jrpgs,not for they graphics but for the story.

I enjoy the persona games after all

Well yeah, but it's more about the person than the time. For example, the Tactics Ogre for the PSP has "bad graphics" in the eyes of critics and many people, but for a JRPG fan, they are spot on and fitting. And the game isn't any old.

not gonna lie, i kinda want to purchase WotS4, that was just great

Ths game is actualy good - althousgh i wish night crawling part was a bit more advanced ;p

anyway there are like 150 sword fighting styles (and all are realistic !)

I love how everyone else, except nagisa just now, is just completely ignoring us. :D

Hahahahaha....Nagisa had somethin that all of em dont. Mercydez bens......LOL

Ths game is actualy good - althousgh i wish night crawling part was a bit more advanced ;p

anyway there are like 150 sword fighting styles (and all are realistic !)

But the ending  less than WotS3.....anyway i love nitoryu muahahahaha...but i got bored after 4 days n sell it....

Well yeah, but it's more about the person than the time. For example, the Tactics Ogre for the PSP has "bad graphics" in the eyes of critics and many people, but for a JRPG fan, they are spot on and fitting. And the game isn't any old.

Can i ask your favourite titles then?

In my case they are:

Lunar Silver star Story and Eternal Blue

Tales of phantasia (not sayign i deslike the other titles but)

Persona games

Radiant Historia

Hexyz Force