Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Ho ho ho ho

Know your place Monkey !

Evryone know Fushikawa Kokoro is the cutest thing on Earth not comparable with low born Village Girls.

There is no point showing my Dere side to such a lowly beeings ! You should feel honored, witnessing my striking beauty as I waste time speaking with mongrels ! But I dont mind - See how much inferior you are to Noble Blood !

Show me your awe and respect, and maybe I'll consider makeing you the lowest of my servants !

Anyway I am thankfull for the spanking pic :)

Will have a nice image in head as I go to sleep

Ojasumi Nasai.

Good night kiss ; ]

oK3jnZL.jpg

Since it's random talk, I'll talk about something random

Inside this spoiler tag, is a very, very, moe face. Unless want you pass out from anemia, I recommend you don't open it. Plus, with that phrase to the right of the face... well you have been warned.

GarMQwb.jpg

Jokes apart, Ore no Monogatari! is one of my favorite romance manga, the MC isn't the perfect handsome man that gets all the girls, instead, that person is his childhood friend, and the MC always lived by his shadow. Until Yamato comes! When I read:

Times like these we need Yamato.

That was the first thing I thought.

Since it's random talk, I'll talk about something random

Inside this spoiler tag, is a very, very, moe face. Unless want you pass out from anemia, I recommend you don't open it. Plus, with that phrase to the right of the face... well you have been warned.

GarMQwb.jpg

Jokes apart, Ore no Monogatari! is one of my favorite romance manga, the MC isn't the perfect handsome man that gets all the girls, instead, that person is his childhood friend, and the MC always lived by his shadow. Until Yamato comes! When I read:

That was the first thing I thought.

Yamato's fluid is more potent than any aphrodisiac out there. From Maji to Maji A3 all of em become obsessed with him after they got taste of it, no matter your deretribe is and your age. Even Haou,Azumi n Margit want another piece of Yamato after 'that'.  

In FE and the 99% of tactical RPG games, I build an A team, cuz leveling everyone equally takes an insane amount of time, and usually gives 0 advantage, since all games let you have a party big enough for your A team to include any needed class in every battle.

over 200 hours on just singular files in Awakening and Sacred Stones, max level everyone, i'm doing another full max on lunatic

Once you go lunatic and above, there is literally only one actual strategy to beat chapter 1-3, it's was a pain figuring out the movements, but i did it... then you can grind, dear god bu the time i did chapter 6 i had every character at level 20 of their tier 1 base classes

Huh, maybe i'm confused then, but the Fire Emblem I played Ike was the main character.

Ike_Fire_Emblem.jpg

Marth is the main character of the first, third, eleventh, and twelfth Fire Emblem

Ike is the main character of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and one of the main characters in Radiant Dawn.

His descendant Priam is in Awakening

Yamato's fluid is more potent than any aphrodisiac out there. From Maji to Maji A3 all of em become obsessed with him after they got taste of it, no matter your deretribe is and your age. Even Haou,Azumi n Margit want another piece of Yamato after 'that'.  

...Is that a fact? My baby brother is a walking chick magnet slash submissive sperm machine?

Well now, I'll take the challenge. I've been with him longer than you lot.

Ho ho ho ho

Know your place Monkey !

Evryone know Fushikawa Kokoro is the cutest thing on Earth not comparable with low born Village Girls.

There is no point showing my Dere side to such a lowly beeings ! You should feel honored, witnessing my striking beauty as I waste time speaking with mongrels ! But I dont mind - See how much inferior you are to Noble Blood !

Show me your awe and respect, and maybe I'll consider makeing you the lowest of my servants !

I had Yamato tell me stories but I have no idea you were this obnoxious.  <_<

That almost got me, but sadly today I'm not in the mood to punch holes in people's faces. You're free to go.

*Everyone. *beings. *making.

...Is that a fact? My baby brother is a walking chick magnet slash submissive sperm machine?

Well now, I'll take the challenge. I've been with him longer than you lot.

When i read this, i thought ur real bro IRL.

its not is it???

When i read this, i thought ur real bro IRL.

its not is it???

Of course it's by real bro~  ^_^

...Sadly no. I've only been with Yamato since we were children. But that didn't stop me from playing with his dongs whenever he's suffering. Trust me, he likes it, and the way he denies it makes him all the more cute. Shouganainaa, even though we used to bathe together often...   :(

Haven't you met him already?

Of course it's by real bro~  ^_^

...Sadly no. I've only been with Yamato since we were children. But that didn't stop me from playing with his dongs whenever he's suffering. Trust me, he likes it, and the way he denies it makes him all the more cute. Shouganainaa, even though we used to bathe together often...   :(

Haven't you met him already?

haiiiii, he is my maester~~~~~~~~.even though they had onee sama, im happy that maester take me.Even though he always tease me,he become really nice on bed.But his pervertness goin triple fold. Im IS"ideal support' will support maester Yamato forever.

...you take your character to heart, DimDito. +A

Also, does anyone have a good romance focused visual novel they could suggest? My well has run dry...

Haven't really played many. I liked Family Project a lot (though I never finished it). I've got a backlog I'm going through right now... *groan*

It was incredible easy to max all characters lvls in sacred stones once you unlocked a certain tower

And you could just dash trough half of the game if you knew how to do the bridge glitch and get a couple of items on this sweet girl

Myrrh.jpg

No need to dash through with with the second cutest manakete (Tiki shall forever be the best), gotta enjoy the game properly

also Valni? puh-lease, Lagdou Ruins is where it's at, grind gold all day in the post-game with Lyon and the eternal Naglfar (i've beaten it well over 50 times, and have soloed it with him a few times), got all of my characters stats maxed via secret shop items

Also, does anyone have a good romance focused visual novel they could suggest? My well has run dry...

fortune arterial

Yosuga no sora

Yoake mae yori ruri iro na

osananajimi wa daitouryu

cresendo

Dacapo1/2

Kirakira

Deardrops

Edelweiss

Ikkikoi

Shuffle

Yukisakura

Yumekui

Wanko to kuraosu

Period

Quartett

Kotori's love

Galaxy angel trilogy

canvas2

Damekoi

Otoboku

thts all for pure romance.

Nisekoi. Oh wait, that's not a visual novel. Try Majikoi.

Funny enough both have the word "love" in their titles.

haiiiii, he is my maester~~~~~~~~.even though they had onee sama, im happy that maester take me.Even though he always tease me,he become really nice on bed.But his pervertness goin triple fold. Im IS"ideal support' will support maester Yamato forever.

Hai haii, take care of him for me then. Fragile thing that kid. Just remember nobody gets to make him cry but me.

PM me if you'd like to know how to get him squealing in bed.

*Sorry, haven't played Majikoi S/A, don't how how Momoyo interacts with IS ^^;;

Nisekoi. Oh wait, that's not a visual novel. Try Majikoi.

Funny enough both have the word "love" in their titles.

Hai haii, take care of him for me then. Fragile thing that kid. Just remember nobody gets to make him cry but me.

PM me if you'd like to know how to get him squealing in bed.

*Sorry, haven't played Majikoi S/A, don't how how Momoyo interacts with IS ^^;;

Nisekoi VN will likely be made soon though, it's become rather popular and has the right material and cast for one, not to mention a possible vocal cast due to the anime

Nisekoi VN will likely be made soon though, it's become rather popular and has the right material and cast for one, not to mention a possible vocal cast due to the anime

It probably wont be 18+. On second thought, it does have the perfect setup for a visual novel doesn't it? With the main heroines being the ones with the keys and lots of side routes too. Hell, there might not even be a true route since the true key would be whatever heroine's route you're in.

...I'm being too hopeful for my own good.  -_-