Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

...interesting. Speaking of the Kazama family, don't you guys think think that the people of this thread have sorta become our own type of Kazama family? And this thread is like our base of operations. (I want to become a part of that family...)

That's an interesting statement, and it does ring rather true

I just found out something rather interesting. Did anyone know that if you do a Google image search for Miyako (more specifically I searched for "Miyako Majikoi" & "MIyako Majikoi Expressions") you can actually find some of our profile avatar's that actually link back to fuwa in the mix? So far I have found Myself, Jun, Ouraibaa, and Monmon's. I didn't know Google image worked that way.

It seems like coming here has forever branded me with a "Miyako" Tag. :huh:

I just found out something rather interesting. Did anyone know that if you do a Google image search for Miyako (more specifically I searched for "Miyako Majikoi" & "MIyako Majikoi Expressions") you can actually find some of our profile avatar's that actually link back to fuwa in the mix? So far I have found Myself, Jun, Ouraibaa, and Monmon's. I didn't know Google image worked that way.

Surprised it didnt link to me to.

I couldn't find any...(?)

Found my own image a long ass time ago. I even think I mentioned it here.

I've actually been following the thread since the first page, but stopped following it so religiously when the thread devolved into more off topic discussion. Didn't bother to create an account until recently so I could ask about the actual translation progress. 

I think the last update was "above 60% but below 85%" or something along those lines. The translator isn't exactly super communicative

Found my own image a long ass time ago. I even think I mentioned it here.

Must have missed that one. Back when I was but a lurk I was mostly on and off again checking back every so often for updates I actually found this thread when it was on page 2 and not much was really going on back then. At the time the only visual novels I had actually read were Clannad and what was actually translated of Majikoi. I didn't really make an effort to integrate myself into the community until I had read loads of them.

Looking at most of the other new people who have joined it feels like I'm one of the few people who's first VN wasn't Katawa Shoujo.

Keep that nof comin!!!

Finished all translated route from all Maji n IS route.Tryin to finish Haou route for now.

Im surprised no body usin Momoyo avatar, i thought she is popular here. 

Allpukmaster doesn't really post much around here and he's the only Yamato.

Without Yamato, Momoyo would have no one to bully. :(

(Of course other than for RP reasons IDK)

Allpukmaster doesn't really post much around here and he's the only Yamato.

She sexually harassed me in my route.

Tsubame,Chris, Margit n Mon too... they were popular in Majikoi polls. 

Should I take that role? I should take that role.

Cookie 4 IS"ideal support"

my avatar n my fav char in Majikoi and then Haou.

she is the epitome of tsundere and cuteness.

Sadly I've never played the other Majikoi games other than the original.  -_-