Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Scared to buy DSII. Got owned really hard by the first one.LOL that game makes so stressed that for 2 days i ate nothin except beansprout. 

Well i think they will continue using FF name. it was their trademark anyway.

I hope XV will become a good game cuz the protag have a badass look.

To another story, newest Assassin creed gonna come out this year.....YAY!!!

Already this year? I see. I need to make the decision, to buy or not the PS4... xD

Btw, unless you get an op sorcerer (and even so), DS II is pretty much as tough as the first one : p

So true... I went Paladin cuz I wanted to be tanky enough to have some exciting hand-to-hand combat, but the magic looks so OP against almost all bosses.

It really is.... it's like they gave them little to no magic resistance for some reason, but the worst it was I think was before any of the patches came out I remember one shotting people in PVP just by using soul greatsword. I actually had never played a Sorcerer in Dark souls 1 and since they improved the magic this time around I thought i'd give it a go, but i never expected him to be that strong.

I like your choice though a Paladin build was my favorite in dark souls 1, but since they ruined poise you can't really tank through as much as you could before so being big and bulky doesn't sound so appealing for PVP this time around which is why I decided to go with a dex/faith build rather than a str/faith. I have heard good things about it.

It really is.... it's like they gave them little to no magic resistance for some reason, but the worst it was I think was before any of the patches came out I remember one shotting people in PVP just by using soul greatsword. I actually had never played a Sorcerer in Dark souls 1 and since they improved the magic this time around I thought i'd give it a go, but i never expected him to be that strong.

I like your choice though a Paladin build was my favorite in dark souls 1, but since they ruined poise you can't really tank through as much as you could before so being big and bulky doesn't sound so appealing for PVP this time around which is why I decided to go with a dex/faith build rather than a str/faith. I have heard good things about it.

Yeah, but the defense with a good shield is still nice. The feeling of blocking bosses instead of running away... huhuhu. The only problem is when, even if you block, your poise gets broken =X

Another problem I found is the awful scalation of weapons/armor. I got the Dangleic Sword + Set after beating The Pursuer, and that's pretty much one of the best weapons and set in the whole game, meaning I didn't change at all until veeeeery late in the game.

Doesn't really give you a sense of progression.

Apart from the fact that boss weapons are kind of shit @_@

currently going through FFVI on GBA (i got my hands on a physical copy after waiting on an order for half a year), Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millenium Girl (soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good), and i'm waiting for Dark Souls II to hit PC

currently going through FFVI on GBA (i got my hands on a physical copy after waiting on an order for half a year), Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millenium Girl (soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good), and i'm waiting for Dark Souls II to hit PC

im intrested in eterian ody....could you give me synopsis of the story?? n hows the gameplay??? pweeety pleaseee

Guest Draconos

Playin any console games rite now,Jun???

Playing Ffx remaste rite now.

I would be playing FFX remaster. Unfortunately i brought my PS3 with me when i came bk home and TV in my home is ancient so i can barely see enemies hp. Looks so horrible I can't play it. Looks like I have to finally buy "modern" TV :D

I would be playing FFX remaster. Unfortunately i brought my PS3 with me when i came bk home and TV in my home is ancient so i can barely see enemies hp. Looks so horrible I can't play it. Looks like I have to finally buy "modern" TV :D

Rite now im living alone in my flat. i dont hveany tv too,however i bought hd monitor for my ps3 screen, far cheaper than a tv.

and where r u in FFx rite now??? who is ur fav char???? seymour???

im intrested in eterian ody....could you give me synopsis of the story?? n hows the gameplay??? pweeety pleaseee

The Etrian Odyssey games all have the same base story, some kind of ancient dungeon, attracts a lot of explorers, you start a guild and journey through the dungeon, you don't start seeing much difference until maybe around the 3rd stratum (half-way point) unless you are playing the newest entry (remake of the first), where they tacked on a new story mode with actual characters in your party (the entire party is fully customizable and are entirely silent in all of the other games). The gameplay is a dungeon crawler (first-person view, you wander around the labyrinth that is the dungeon trying to find the next floor, treasure, harvesting points for resources, and a plethora of other things) with DQ type combat (you have a party of up to five and perform turn-based combat). the series real specialty comes down to how it handles progression and punishes foolishness (think turn-based Dark Souls).

Trailer for one of the story mode exclusive classes in Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millenium Girl (remake of the first one): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_19F5K1Xx4

Etrian Odyssey III video demonstrating some of the combat, minor spoiler in terms of late game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjuCgG1MCpk

At last the question that i've been waitin for....

trans from Yandere is dead but i heard theres another translator group translating this.

...that's kind of like the bottom line of this thread? Ouraibaa is the main representative of this team you're talking about. I use the term "team" loosely.

Guest Draconos

Rite now im living alone in my flat. i dont hveany tv too,however i bought hd monitor for my ps3 screen, far cheaper than a tv.

and where r u in FFx rite now??? who is ur fav char???? seymour???

Yay I love Seymour. Everybody loves Seymour! Especially his gravity defying hair!

My favorite character, eh? That would be Auron and Rikku. Sad to see Auron go, gets me every time. I played it to Yunalesca from beginning during few days altho I entirely skipped Blitzball since I want to have both Brudda and Wakka in my team from the beginning.

And in case you were wondering. I naturally had beaten the game on PS2 already. In fact my old pall PS2 retired yesterday when I brought my PS3 home.

Yay I love Seymour. Everybody loves Seymour! Especially his gravity defying hair!

My favorite character, eh? That would be Auron and Rikku. Sad to see Auron go, gets me every time. I played it to Yunalesca from beginning during few days altho I entirely skipped Blitzball since I want to have both Brudda and Wakka in my team from the beginning.

And in case you were wondering. I naturally had beaten the game on PS2 already. In fact my old pall PS2 retired yesterday when I brought my PS3 home.

my PS2 is still in use (it still works like new), and will be until every single one of my favourite PS2 games gets ported

What are your favorite games on the PS2?

The R&C series (I have the trilogy on PS3 as well, sadly no Deadlocked port)

The Jak series (have the PS3 trilogy, sadly no Jak X port for anything)

KH 1 & 2 (not a big fan of Re:Birth By Sleep)

Silent Hill 2 (i'm not even a horror fan)

MGS 1-3

The Sly trilogy

Okami

God Hand (best brawler)

God of War 1 & 2

there are several more, but they aren't exclusives

i have yet to play a persona game and am deeply ashamed of that (probs gonna pick up the PSP ports), I haven't played any of the main FF games past VI all the way through (even the legendary VII), I have yet to play the good 'ol DMC or any of its sequels.  

Devil May Cry 1 and 3 Metal Gear 2+3 Final Fantasy (x,x-2,12) Rachet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Okami, God Hand, Persona 3+4, Shin Megami Tensei Series, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Burnout Series, Metal Wolf Chaos, Crash Twinsanity...and more

Nice selection; I really enjoyed FFX I remember playing it the most out of the the PS2 games I played.

MGS 1-3

The Sly trilogy

Okami

God Hand (best brawler)

God of War 1 & 2

i have yet to play a persona game and am deeply ashamed of that (probs gonna pick up the PSP ports), I haven't played any of the main FF games past VI all the way through (even the legendary VII), I have yet to play the good 'ol DMC or any of its sequels.  

Cool. God of War was fun but I haven't beaten two yet, but yeah overall a good selection.

Also i'm guilty as well of not playing: Persona games, DMC & I've only played a few of the FF series.

I wonder how Benkei is doing

Very bad. If Wairu has done even a 5% work during this silence of 4 months, I'll be extremely surprised.

MGS 1-3

The Sly trilogy

Okami

God Hand (best brawler)

God of War 1 & 2

No Dragon Quest VIII? The shame's on you!

...that's kind of like the bottom line of this thread? Ouraibaa is the main representative of this team you're talking about. I use the term "team" loosely.

He's a nub that already has schooooool! Ho hoooo~

Very bad. If Wairu has done even a 5% work during this silence of 4 months, I'll be extremely surprised.

No Dragon Quest VIII? The shame's on you!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! i forgot to mention DQ VIII, i didn't become a fan until DQ IX, but then i went back and played VIII, it's so good

Not a Playstation title but on the subject of Dragon Quest did anyone play the remake of 5 for the DS?

They added Deborah as a heroine and I thought I could suffer through the Tsun to get to her Dere......I was so horribly wrong. She is just too insufferable I honestly don't know if she even has a Dere side.