Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Browsing the thread some people were looking to help out. Did anyone have any luck reaching out?

Takajun has vanished from the face of the earth. But a TL from here is working on completing Miyako. It's just unclear if he'll do the rest of the game as well. Would be nice if someone who actually knows him could ask.

Takajun has vanished from the face of the earth. But a TL from here is working on completing Miyako. It's just unclear if he'll do the rest of the game as well. Would be nice if someone who actually knows him could ask.

I don't really get what you're talking about. Pretty sure that I announced way back that we're doing everything. Miyako and Agave were a given from the start, and Kosuna said he'd do some translating of Agave in case Takajun finished Miyako. The only confusion has been regarding whether or not we'd do the side routes.

All right. I'm gonna do it. From today onward, I'm gonna abstain from fapping until Miyako's route is finished translating. It will be a true test of will and endurance. I will prevail!

Does fapping to Miyako break that rule?

Yeaaaaaaah, no. That's not gonna work out.

rofl to be honest, i see myself breaking down in about 4 days tops. I've been wanting to see how long i could go without for a while, but never realy had a good excuse.

Does fapping to Miyako break that rule?

yup. 

Post! I demand you post! Forward we march towards the dawn! And this dawn's name is Miyako!

OK, got it, cap)

All right. I'm gonna do it. From today onward, I'm gonna abstain from fapping until Miyako's route is finished translating. It will be a true test of will and endurance. I will prevail!

Well, it's... very interesting maraphon... And what will be victorious? Stay tuned.

Guest Draconos

I'll give you internet ramen if you succeed

You wont be able to do it.

This is how I see that ending up:

2mrSVlg.jpg

I don't know if I should make a new thread to ask about this, but I'm having problems with the Majikoi S english patch.

The text looks wierd, with letters smashed up togheter, no spaces between words, that kind of thing. I've seen screenshots of the patched game that look fine, so I'm wondering if I did something wrong.

Did anyone else have this problem, or know how I could fix it?

I don't know if I should make a new thread to ask about this, but I'm having problems with the Majikoi S english patch.

The text looks wierd, with letters smashed up togheter, no spaces between words, that kind of thing. I've seen screenshots of the patched game that look fine, so I'm wondering if I did something wrong.

Did anyone else have this problem, or know how I could fix it?

Have you tried changing the font?