Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

I gues ill unfollow this since my imbox is currently already over 100! Its over 200!

Well I'm sure sooner or later I'll turn to my inactive form....maybe...

Hello there, I just made an account to ask, are any of the Majikoi games ever gonna get a completed transaltion? I'm rather enjoyinh the first one and I am getting S soon, but apparently there are no complete patches for either, and that makes me sad.

At least S and A-1 are getting translated (even if it's slow).

Is it weird that I am lusting over the Benkei avatar?

Nah, pretty normal if you ask me.

Nope, Benkei's route isnt finished, its still at 65% and Azumi's route hasnt started yet or started but got dropped. forgot  :P

Oh damn, I got lucky that I randomly picked Sayaka first then. Or the game would have broken the bad news to me in a more surprising, less nice fashion. When I saw "Sayaka patch" I assumed it had the other 2 as well, because Sayaka is technically last of the three.

Wairu are slow, and the quality of the Sayaka patch was really lacking. That said, at least they're making progress. Maybe.

2015 would be my earliest estimate for any completion of any of the games. I also don't know if the TL here is planning to do the entire game(what takajun didn't do), or just Miyako.