Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I should start thinking about constructing a temple about worshiping my voice. :illya: I certainly seem to have the followers.  

On another note, and more importantly, I have a thread to save. If by tomorrow evening this thing isn't ready I'll edit everything together, whether it looks good or not. And I'll write the dumbest [insert whatever part is missing here] you'll ever see!

I asked Kosaki to try and get the Tiago/Tay fight written.  If you want to write it yourself, i can add you on Skype and send the short brainstorming stint for clarification purposes.  Since it's technically you who's doing the fighting it might work.

I was planning on editing it myself, but you can do it too if you want :P

I asked Kosaki to try and get the Tiago/Tay fight written.  If you want to write it yourself, i can add you on Skype and send the short brainstorming stint for clarification purposes.  Since it's technically you who's doing the fighting it might work.

I was planning on editing it myself, but you can do it too if you want :P

It might not be impossible. Given how much effort you've put into this, your call. I just won't stand by and watch others being idle if the thread's at risk.

On that note, I have a question about the little something I've begun writing. Who's Kuu-chan? Is it Kuu (who I don't know) or Kurisu-chan?

It might not be impossible. Given how much effort you've put into this, your call. I just won't stand by and watch others being idle if the thread's at risk.

On that note, I have a question about the little something I've begun writing. Who's Kuu-chan? Is it Kuu (who I don't know) or Kurisu-chan?

Kurisu.  Kuu-chan is his name on Skype, so that's what I used.  It's also better as a shortform.

It's certainly not impossible but I can't risk this on my own abilities alone.  I was going strong earlier but my writing soul went dry while I was finishing up Phersu's fight.  It seems to be recovering but I can't say if it'll be strong enough to win with just me and Kosaki, even if we're a lot closer than we were before.

Well I'm writing right now (because, you know, 8000+ words still ain't enough), so I can provide assistance for a limited time. (I always make a point of waking up early, and since I'm not like certain robots people, I need sleep. That means that my sleepiness kicks in at around 23PM, and that's fast approaching)

Well I'm writing right now (because, you know, 8000+ words still ain't enough), so I can provide assistance for a limited time. (I always make a point of waking up early, and since I'm not like certain robots people, I need sleep. That means that my sleepiness kicks in at around 23PM, and that's fast approaching)