Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

i think i will be very angry if her route comes out before mayo's. Oh and miyako's as well.

Well my dream is that weiru would finish their 65% translation or if they don´t want to work on it anymore to at least release the translated text for the web..I mean of course they own me nothing, but a status update would be nice.

Well my dream is that weiru would finish their 65% translation or if they don´t want to work on it anymore to at least release the translated text for the web..I mean of course they own me nothing, but a status update would be nice.

Maybe in all the majikoi games there's one route that has something horrible in it, and its so bad that the translators think that the west couldn't handle it. So they stopped translating then maybe that's why Kosuna slowed down at 99% he saw it and is now in an insane asylum. That's also what happened to Yandere that's why no one can get the translation from them it's because they don't have a computer in the asylum.  I've got it all figured out so who is going to make sure that they are in there. I'll look for kosuna you guys find Yandere.

Maybe in all the majikoi games there's one route that has something horrible in it, and its so bad that the translators think that the west couldn't handle it. So they stopped translating then maybe that's why Kosuna slowed down at 99% he saw it and is now in an insane asylum. That's also what happened to Yandere that's why no one can get the translation from them it's because they don't have a computer in the asylum.  I've got it all figured out so who is going to make sure that they are in there. I'll look for kosuna you guys find Yandere.

I doubt they're in the insane asylum they put me in, but I'll check. Also? Good thing Dowolf is already kinda crazy.

shyamalan_xlarge.jpeg

Wanko's route is turning out pretty boring. She's nothing but a little kid and I feel like she doesn't have chemistry with Yamato the way Chris does. Her thinking level is on a middle school level and watching Yamato interact with her is akin to an older brother treating a baby sister.

I think out of all the characters, Yamato and Chris have the most chemistry with their Yin and Yang match up and similar maturity levels. 

Yo, admins, can we please ban Crunchy?

I second this comment.

And Chris, mature? you mean the same girl that is as childish and princess-ish as possible, saying harsh things to others without even rething herself and doing stupid thinks without caring about others is mature?

Because it was my way of Tsukkomi-ing with the catch 22 of knowing Tiagofvarela would predictably come in with a predictable quip.

I don't care about that disgusting female Tiagofvarela avatar you had either if you want to forget her.

God, that internet slang. Do let me check a dictionary...

Right, I see. Very good. I hope you were thoroughly entertained by your fabulous comedy skit.

Mila Edgeworth didn't ever exist. Please ingrain this in your mind.

Edgewerthress.png

God, that internet slang. Do let me check a dictionary...

Right, I see. Very good. I hope you were thoroughly entertained by your fabulous comedy skit.

Mila Edgeworth didn't ever exist. Please ingrain this in your mind.

Edgewerthress.png

I'm selling discount knives to anyone who wants to stab out their eyes.