Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I got it to work as soon as I download it, I use ISO of games, keybord with Wii games and joystick on Gamecube ones. My only problem with some games are the frames. I play Sonic Colors with 15-25 FPS and Wind Waker with 50-60 FPS.

I got it to work as soon as I download it, I use ISO of games, keybord with Wii games and joystick on Gamecube ones. My only problem with some games are the frames. I play Sonic Colors with 15-25 FPS and Wind Waker with 50-60 FPS.

I think its that the emulator has no clue what to do with 8 cores -_-

Lots of old games/applications have serious issues when they start multi-threading, and I've yet to see and option to accomodate the issue, either in the Emulators options or on the net.  Though I've really never looked very intently for it.

Also, last time I tried the thing was... what?  3 years ago?  It may have been updated since then.

Oh well. I suppose I can edit undesirable comments to 'hi' if I wish to.

Ask someone from stuff to delete it for you, you can't delete them yourself.

True that said this is a random talk thread so it's not a big deal if you make a few spams in here.

I think its that the emulator has no clue what to do with 8 cores -_-

Lots of old games/applications have serious issues when they start multi-threading, and I've yet to see and option to accomodate the issue, either in the Emulators options or on the net.  Though I've really never looked very intently for it.

Also, last time I tried the thing was... what?  3 years ago?  It may have been updated since then.

Well emulators can be annoying, it took me a while to use the PS2 emulator because of graphic issues, some of audio and crashes. But well, now I can play PS2 games without fear of break the PS2 or the CD stops working. Emulators are the best, I have like 10 of them