Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Sir, it's good to see another Sachi admirer. i'm definitely with you there but I don't know if I'd say her route was the best, but that's because I'm a big fan of Michiru, and all the others, really. Have you played any of the other routes? Personally I thought they were all amazing to an absurd degree, and I couldn't really pick one as being better than the others. Except for Amane, who's character I don't like, and who's route I haven't finished, but from what I've heard about her route, it sounds like I'll like it the least

I liked Amane's route for the story of her past, not her story with Yuuji. Honestly, what they did for the end pissed me off. But seriously, play her route. It's still phenomenal.

I'm liking the love for Amane here, I found her route better for me in my personal opinion, I've got nothing against Sachi I think her character is hilarious and great, I just think Amane's route is more interesting. But that's purely subjective to my own view point :P Also Mon, Witch Craft Works gifs are always awesome :P

I'm liking the love for Amane here, I found her route better for me in my personal opinion, I've got nothing against Sachi I think her character is hilarious and great, I just think Amane's route is more interesting. But that's purely subjective to my own view point :P Also Mon, Witch Craft Works gifs are always awesome :P

You have earned a cookie sir.

I liked Amane's route for the story of her past, not her story with Yuuji. Honestly, what they did for the end pissed me off. But seriously, play her route. It's still phenomenal.

Just tell me this, does her route have a happy end? If not, then I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole

8XC1H.gif

She's definitely in my strike Zone, I love her in Chaika: The Coffin Princess.

Just tell me this, does her route have a happy end? If not, then I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole

All the routes have good or bad endings in fairness. But yes, the good ending is pretty satisfying. :D

i was sayin Touche......well i do love Amane route.....Sachi route s good but for me Amane is the best..again this an OPINION!!I couldnt play Sachi route in one go(michiru too) cuz it made me sleepy...however Amane route is a different strory..fimished it one go..i do skip the h scene though..

(except the paizuri)

8XCmA.gif

All the routes have good or bad endings in fairness. But yes, the good ending is pretty satisfying. :D

I know that all the routes technically have "good" ends, but what I was asking was how good is it really? I remember ouribaa (who I haven't seen around in a while, now that I think about it...) saying something like that the good end was still pretty dark

I know that all the routes technically have "good" ends, but what I was asking was how good is it really? I remember ouribaa (who I haven't seen around in a while, now that I think about it...) saying something like that the good end was still pretty dark

U mean Amane good ending??? lol...it isnt depressing , its a very happy ending. I had a good dream after tht.

ah..almost forget...IMHO.

On a side note,i'm thinking about playing the fire emblem saga,is it really that good?

Yes. stop what you're doing and go play fire emblem. You're wasting your time even finishing reading this sentence. Don't even bother replying, just go. We'll all know that you haven't replied because you are playing fire emblem, so it's all good

So, anyone heard the rumors that Tsukihime will be re-made? And that they might include a route for Satsuki Yumizuka? And, on an unrelated note, does anyone think that, if a remake is in the works, that it was made because of that horrible... er, rumor, of an anime?

On yet another unrelated note, what changes would you have made to the original besides improved artwork? Would you have added more endings? Changed pre-existing ones? I personally would have added options where, if you really effed up a friendship with one of the girls, or didn't try to make it amicable as possible, that you have to end up killing the rival lover because you passed the point of no return with talking them down into accepting your choice, or that they die because you made a specific choice in of itself. Like say:

Like what happens to Akiha Tohno and Kohaku, where the two of them die in the "True" ending of Hisui's route, or how you had to kill Satsuki in Hisui, Akiha, and Kohaku's routes.

I felt that kind of thing could have been in Ciel and Arcueid's respective routes, since the two of them were actively trying to obliterate each-other and undermine each-other's efforts, as both had different goals, and you end up killing, or at least helping kill, whichever of the two you didn't end up with. I mean:

You come close to killing Arcueid (at least I think you come close

:P) in Ciel's true route, but it's just that: close.

Although, even though I think it would highlight the more tragic elements - losing a good friend/potential love to death's grip because of a different or potentially wrong choice - I can guess that some would complain about it having too much in common with the other routes, which I can understand.

Lastly... which of the heroines did you prefer from Tsukihime? I picked Ciel (True route ending.) (Though with how I brought up wanting an option where Arcueid dies, you probably found that a rather obvious sentence, and I'm ready for whatever response people are likely even now making towards my - and I fully admit this - dislike of the character. Or maybe that's just me being paranoid).

Addendum: Found the proof of the Remake!

http://seventhstyle.com/2014/02/07/tsukihime-visual-novel-remake-artwork/

Though, I have to admit, IDK what to feel about the character designs - I like them, that's for sure, but like the author of the post said, I can't help but notice how close a resemblance the redesigned Arcueid has to Saber from Fate/Stay Night.

I wouldn't trust Seventhstyle. They are the people who somehow mistranslated "new content" for the upcoming Fate/Stay Night remake as "original route".

I like Rin

Me too.

89731.jpg

Skype's pretty dead too ATM :/

Cheers to that.

Question: Is it bad that I got emotionally unstable for a couple of days because everyone was on Skype and I was left basically all alone on the thread? Also, hi.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR