Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

And someone like Jun refuses blindly refuses to acknowledge the fact that the language changes. I don't like the fact that the word "swag" and "twerk" has been officially adopted into the dictionary, but there you have it. Now, can we seriously leave this argument be? I don't think anyone here enjoys listening to us ranting.

If you say that I'm wrong or lying, then it's obvious there's smth to say. Also, you yourself just explained why I'm right. The dictionary entry for lolicon is for girls underage.

The word has not evolved, it's being misused, two very different things. If the official dictionaries decide to change it to girls of all ages, then it'll be correct. Until then, it's underage girls.

I'm lost. Are you attracted to girls under 18 or "physically young" and petite ones despite their age?

I don't care about the age, exactly.

The thing here, and what Ouraibaa has left from my original statement, is that when he asked me what a loli was for me, I asked him "are you asking the character Jun, or the student of english philology?"

He said that the student, so I gave him the semantically correct definition of lolicon.

If you say that I'm wrong or lying, then it's obviouss there's smth to say. Also, you yourself just explained why I'm right. The dictionary entry for lolicon is for girls underage.

The word has not evolved, it's being misused, two very different things. If the official dictionaries decide to change it to girls of all ages, then it'll be correct. Until then, it's underage girls.

Well, as it happens, the dictionary does indeed support your viewpoint, however there is such a thing as a cultural difference (And languages does indeed change, but our niche community is hardly significant enough to change the English language as a whole) The western anime community uses certain words differently. This is correct within the community, because it's part of our own nerd culture. We refer to cartoons made in Japan as "anime", despite the fact that the word originally means "animation", and refers to all kinds of animation. It's not incorrect for us, since it's two different cultures. One who originates from another doesn't have to follow the same norms. You can feel free to brag about knowing what lolita actually means outside of anime-related space, but when you're on an anime related forum, it's the norms of the anime nerd culture that applies. Please put your filogist (Or whatever you called yourself a hundred pages back.) side on the shelf when you're on an anime forum or such. When you're in Rome, do as the Romans. To do otherwise would simply be disrespectful to everyone else.  NOW. If you wish to discuss this further, PM me, because I really don't want to start a war over something so trivial in the thread, and I'm sure no one else wants it either.

Never been one for the whole rope thing.

But, I do whole heartedly approve of the anime and female involved in said tying up.

Agreed.

Soul-Brother, you never disappoint. <3 The only one I don't agree with is the One Piece girl, because I despise One Piece. But the rest are all winners ;D

12+Lru.png

Is It odd that I'm someone who enjoys this, yet doesn't much care for chokers or leashes at all?

I've found 2 brothers in this thread!

Never been one for the whole rope thing.

But, I do whole heartedly approve of the anime and female involved in said tying up.

Well it doesn't have to be rope. :lol:

However I do find the things that some people do with rope to be truly....inspired.