Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I'm with mon a little on this one, I do like stockings, although chokers are good too, depends on the style of choker for me personally though.

well...im not into clothes fetish....in the end all of em gone be4 we went to bed....

I'm with mon a little on this one, I do like stockings, although chokers are good too, depends on the style of choker for me personally though.

...I'm not sure that's the pressing issue here. You're supposed to be baffled by the fact that he has ripped stockings before.

Oh well now  :P That may be true but it's still something nice to look at before you do your thing right? O:

I take that back.

Edited by DimDito

I have the Realta nua version. It was released as three seperate works, (patches that each work as a seperate game) which means one for each route.

If this is the wrong version, could you perhaps point me in the right direction? There are so amny versions of this game and a TON of different patches. Honestly a pain in the ass.

Also, for the whole forum, is it just me or are chokers on woman sexy as hell?

Black_and_White_Choker_by_EmoThing92.jpg

The Realta Nua is the correct version, I just forgot the name. You'll just have to speed through Fate again and make some different choices.

...I'm not sure that's the pressing issue here. You're supposed to be baffled by the fact that he has ripped stockings before.

Ozzie women use a lot of stocking.....especially winter season which is now...so if youre goin to have coffee...yeah,Stocking is included....

Oh well now :P That may be true but it's still something nice to look at before you do your thing right? O:

then....i prefer highheels....

I take that back.

A small part of me should probably be a bit worried about the ripping. But in all honesty, I think I've come to expect the unexpected when Mon makes a statement.

Ozzie women use a lot of stocking.....especially winter season which is now...so if youre goin to have coffee...yeah,Stocking is included....

then....i prefer highheels....

So, in Ozzie, you go for coffee, and find stockings? o: Magical.

Are the high heels for stepping on you by any chance?

A small part of me should probably be a bit worried about the ripping. But in all honesty, I think I've come to expect the unexpected when Mon makes a statement.

So, in Ozzie, you go for coffee, and find stockings? o: Magical.

Are the high heels for stepping on you by any chance?

u know tht slank right????i'll pretend u know it

um ofc....but its only foreplay.....and even though i'm an M..i want my partner enjoying our routine....and my M play with her is no more than 15 min or so....

Do they make you buy a new one?

she had a spare so no.....

Or you could fuck them with clothes on. A French Maid (has both choker and stockings) with no panties, maybe?

Thankyou Ouraibaa!  Come on you guys, have some imagination.  Why settle when you can have both?

0bd0dda3_30621480.jpeg

And I went back to look at the walkthroughs.  Apparently I followed the "normal" Fate route.  *Sigh*  Look, I love VN's but HOLYHELL is Fate Stay Night looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!  Too long for meh endings!

SOUL-BROTHER!

I don't know why, but girls going commando in a skirt is just incredibly sexy. Choker and stockings only make it better.

All of my this. Honestly Ouraibaa, I'm thinking I'm going to have to start calling you soul-brother too.  You even dislike One Piece Nami!  No one else dislikes her!

Thankyou Ouraibaa!  Come on you guys, have some imagination.  Why settle when you can have both?

0bd0dda3_30621480.jpeg

And I went back to look at the walkthroughs.  Apparently I followed the "normal" Fate route.  *Sigh*  Look, I love VN's but HOLYHELL is Fate Stay Night looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!  Too long for meh endings!

but Woman skin feels awesome.....and her ero zone is easier to touch..especially her back with a lil of tickles....

but Woman skin feels awesome.....and her ero zone is easier to touch..especially her back with a lil of tickles....

She can keep the Choker on through sex.  A nice plain-black choker with a silver fastener.  Thin too, so I can keep at her neck.  

I'm thinking one that looks exactly like Makina's in Grisaia right now.

4758-773801907.jpg

She can keep the Choker on through sex.  A nice plain-black choker with a silver fastener.  Thin too, so I can keep at her neck.  

I'm thinking one that looks exactly like Makina's in Grisaia right now.

4758-773801907.jpg

or like this...not really a choker though

8N6Z1.jpg

or like this...not really a choker though

8N6Z1.jpg

Ehhhh, not a fan of bells like that, but I def see where you're coming from.  Also Mon, dont forget to add NSFW infront of those things.  I bet some of us are at work.  Though anyone that opens your spoilers at work kinda deserves to get in trouble, they should know better by know >_>

Also for socks for sex: I find people either love or hate the idea of leaving your socks on while having sex.  Personally I'd be find with it if they were cute pink or light blue ones the are ankle cut.  Otherwise no deal.

Ehhhh, not a fan of bells like that, but I def see where you're coming from.  Also Mon, dont forget to add NSFW infront of those things.  I bet some of us are at work.  Though anyone that opens your spoilers at work kinda deserves to get in trouble, they should know better by know >_>

Also for socks for sex: I find people either love or hate the idea of leaving your socks on while having sex.  Personally I'd be find with it if they were cute pink or light blue ones.  Otherwise no deal.

Ill take tht as compliments...socks huh...me n my partners is in uni now...n she prefer stocking cuz more mature...so never taste socks.....

Well, I suppose it's time for Jun to elaborate why Illyasviel is not a loli.

Are we again on this? Ok, time to explain.

She's over 18, so, according to Jun, she can't be a loli. But then again, Jun has been wrong before.

Me wrong? Pfffffffffff, please.

You are correct. Jun, however, is stubborn and sticks with the original Lolita meaning, which is a sexualized female child.

Again, pfffffffff.

I'm gonna make this a general answer for everything and everyone.

You see, if you get a piece of bread, and call it an apple, it doesn't matter if the followers of table tennis on worldwide scale decide to call it an apple, the semantic definition of bread, is still bread, not apple.

So, sorry for saying this, but opinions don't matter here. How you think a loli is or should be won't change the fact that it's a word that is meant to define an underage girl with a petite body. Like Mon said, loli = petite, but petite /= loli.

For anyone wondering why people in the anime community, like Ouraibaa, blindly refuse a very simple and accepted definition, it's cuz the anime community is so used to making loli girls that look really young, and not just under 18, that it became a purely physical thing for them. So, people in the anime community say "loli" when meaning petite, hence the confusion. Many people feel that, since the anime community has decided to change its definition for no purpose or efficiency, it's correct, but it's not.

You see, if you get a piece of bread, and call it an apple, it doesn't matter if the followers of table tennis on worldwide scale decide to call it an apple, the semantic definition of bread, is still bread, not apple.

So, sorry for saying this, but opinions don't matter here. How you think a loli is or should be won't change the fact that it's a word that is meant to define an underage girl with a petite body. Like Mon said, loli = petite, but petite /= loli.

For anyone wondering why people in the anime community, like Ouraibaa, blindly refuse a very simple and accepted definition, it's cuz the anime community is so used to making loli girls that look really young, and not just under 18, that it became a purely physical thing for them. So, people in the anime community say "loli" when meaning petite, hence the confusion. Many people feel that, since the anime community has decided to change its definition for no purpose or efficiency, it's correct, but it's not.

I'm lost. Are you attracted to girls under 18 or "physically young" and petite ones despite their age?

Are we again on this? Ok, time to explain.

Me wrong? Pfffffffffff, please.

Again, pfffffffff.

And someone like Jun refuses blindly refuses to acknowledge the fact that the language changes. I don't like the fact that the word "swag" and "twerk" has been officially adopted into the dictionary, but there you have it. Now, can we seriously leave this argument be? I don't think anyone here enjoys listening to us ranting.

Also, for the whole forum, is it just me or are chokers on woman sexy as hell?

They are, but only on girls who can pull them off.

12+Lru.png

Is It odd that I'm someone who enjoys this, yet doesn't much care for chokers or leashes at all?