Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

YOU FOOL! Who are you to decide what is human or inhuman? Such haughtiness, all breasts are created equal!

Bigger is not better. A small chest is not of a small value. Every breast is of equal, immeasurable worth, and contains as many dreams as the next.

Created by who!? By deceitful men! Ginormous breasts are an insult to real breasts, and shame men all over the world.

Created by who!? By deceitful men! Ginormous breasts are an insult to real breasts, and shame men all over the world.

No. A fake breast is an insult to all men the world over. But a natural breast of any size is something to live and die for.

You are truly all men. Even you Jun. You appreciate breasts. That is all i ask. 

*Manly tears*

*Manly tears* Indeed.

For some reason I feel the need to stretch my hand in your direction and shout two words in german...

Maybe meaning "Victory" and "Salvation" ...

Anyways Jun is right. Breasts are a blessing. In whichever size they may come. 

Though I enjoy small to slightly below medium the most :3

Goooood, goooooood.

AngelicVillainousHectorsdolphin.gif

To clarify, I laughed because its so true.  Its all "look how beautiful I am!"  and then ten years later they're all saggy from the LIES AND DECEIT.  They cant sag if theyre small/flat, therefore they carry no lies and false promises!