Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

thts an opinion from a guy who read hardcore nukige while drinking a cup of tea n grooming a bunny.

IMO Yumiko,Michiru,Sachi,Amane=Makina.

my fav route is Makina, my fav char is Amane.

or you could search other thread for grisia's route suggestions.

You can try and check this

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3599-favoritebest-routes-in-grisaia-no-kajitsu/

In my opinion Amane and Makina are the best story wise.

Most people start with Amane route because of "Angelic Howl"

Alright, since you both said Makina and Amane, I guess I'll just run though the prologue and find out which I like more until given choices.

Also, I'm really craving Brownies right now >_>

Edit: First thing I hear in Grisaia are cicaidas!  Oh hell yes!  The sound of cicaidas is the sound of summer, camping, and playing in the water!  Any game that uses them is good by default.

my fav route is Makina

or you could search other thread for grisia's route suggestions.

That sentence tho... is more arguable than marijuana legalization in Ca.

Objectively speaking, nothing happens in the first 10ish chapters of Seed of the World Tree, and both good and bad ends are littered with plotholes and were not conclusive enough to my satisfaction. It is, however, far superior than Yumiko's route in plot and backstory

Also, the site is back!! :D

That sentence tho... is more arguable than marijuana legalization in Ca.

Objectively speaking, nothing happens in the first 10ish chapters of Seed of the World Tree, and both good and bad ends are littered with plotholes and were not conclusive enough to my satisfaction. It is, however, far superior than Yumiko's route in plot and backstory

Also, the site is back!! :D

Dim.....

8HLzg.gif

Ehhhhh, for me its kinda like dropping your Oreo's on the floor then trying to clean it off.  Yeah it still tastes like oreo, but its mentally tainted by the knowledge that it is no longer pure.  Also, it might taste like floor?

On a side note, I just finished Fate/Stay Night through the Fate route.  

Ahhhhh, why did it end that way!? well at least they parted knowing they loved each other. But Christ man, poor Aturia deserved far better. Are there any other route that end on a happier note? One where htey stay together, with Shirou ending up with Rin or maybe Sakura?

Also, I suppose it's time to move on to Grisaia for a bit.  Can't to multiple routes on the same VN in a row for some reason >_>     I'll have to come back in a couple days.  Any route heroine suggestions for Grisaia?

F/SN uses an enforced playing system so when you finish Fate route you can enter UBW and so on, the choices are really obvious (they literally are new choices) so you can't really miss them.

Also, with the Realta Nua patch (don't know if Fuwa's pre-patched version has this feature), when you have watched every single ending (including Tiger Dojos) you'll get a nice epilogue for Fate route.

F/SN uses an enforced playing system so when you finish Fate route you can enter UBW and so on, the choices are really obvious (they literally are new choices) so you can't really miss them.

Also, with the Realta Nua patch (don't know if Fuwa's pre-patched version has this feature), when you have watched every single ending (including Tiger Dojos) you'll get a nice epilogue for Fate route.

I got Realta Nua with a TON of patches.  Its broken down into three plot lines as separate .exe files in separate folders, and its a full translation, restores H-scenes, and gave me an epilogue for Fate route right off the bat.  

It showed the main guy meeting with Rin on the way to school, and the end of Saber's life in her lifetime as King

Is there a different Epilogue from that one?  One where they end up happy ever after kind of deal?  Is there ANY route that ends up with them staying together?

I got Realta Nua with a TON of patches.  Its broken down into three plot lines as separate .exe files in separate folders, and its a full translation, restores H-scenes, and gave me an epilogue for Fate route right off the bat.  

It showed the main guy meeting with Rin on the way to school, and the end of Saber's life in her lifetime as King

Is there a different Epilogue from that one?  One where they end up happy ever after kind of deal?  Is there ANY route that ends up with them staying together?

The patch I used was the one this page provided: http://rnpatch.blogspot.mx/

Sorry, I forgot each route had their own epilogue. The epilogue I'm referring to is titled "Last Episode" and, like I said in my previous post, it's unlocked after you've watched all the routes' endings (1 for Fate, 2 for UBW, and 2 for HF) and the bad endings (aka Tiger Dojos).

Ehhhhh, for me its kinda like dropping your Oreo's on the floor then trying to clean it off.  Yeah it still tastes like oreo, but its mentally tainted by the knowledge that it is no longer pure.  Also, it might taste like floor?

On a side note, I just finished Fate/Stay Night through the Fate route.  

Ahhhhh, why did it end that way!? well at least they parted knowing they loved each other. But Christ man, poor Aturia deserved far better. Are there any other route that end on a happier note? One where htey stay together, with Shirou ending up with Rin or maybe Sakura?

Also, I suppose it's time to move on to Grisaia for a bit.  Can't to multiple routes on the same VN in a row for some reason >_>     I'll have to come back in a couple days.  Any route heroine suggestions for Grisaia?

For me, and yes, I know this is a very sappy opinion but, I prefer it when the H-scenes come after the heroine's main issue has been resolved and are the ultimate expression of how much the two characters love each other and end with both the protag and the heroine incredibly happy and emotionally fulfilled.

As for Grisaia route suggestions, I'd say go with Michiru or Sachi. Michiru's route will make you weep. especially when (saddest fucking scene in the history of ever spoiler)

the cat dies. omfg, that scene. that scene really gets me. Especially since Michiru was sort of using the cat to help support herself emotionally and face her problems. I loved that cat like my child

I chose Michiru and Sachi because they are both very fulfilling routes, at least to me. Michiru is really one of the kindest, sweetest girls I've seen in a VN in a long time and Sachi's route is really sweet as well.

Update: We have no exact percentage yet, but Kosuna says that, at this rate, the entire Agave route will be translated in 50-60 days. No update on Miyako's route. (I have means of contacting the guy doing Miyako's route, so I can't ask. Azengar probably knows how to contact him, though.)

okay... not really that excited for Agave since I can't play it, but I suppose this is good news. Do you think you could get the miyako guy's contact info from Azengar? I think there are many here who would be very interested in a similar update for Miyako's route

Just got home. Didn't mean to spark a discussion about the Chris route and not be around to reply.

I think (more like 'vaguely recall') saying I'll probably do the route, anyway. Chris is last on the list, though. Next up is Wanko.

I'm sure Miyako is last on your list.

okay... not really that excited for Agave since I can't play it, but I suppose this is good news. Do you think you could get the miyako guy's contact info from Azengar? I think there are many here who would be very interested in a similar update for Miyako's route

I did just talk to Azengar. He said that the other translator said that Miyako route would be done in 2 months, which makes me question whether Kosuna was talking about Agave or Miyako when he said 50-60 days. At any rate, Miyako is due in around 2 months, if everything goes well.

Just got home. Didn't mean to spark a discussion about the Chris route and not be around to reply.

I think (more like 'vaguely recall') saying I'll probably do the route, anyway. Chris is last on the list, though. Next up is Wanko.

I knows, my point was to make you avoid the feeling of "I'm gonna play Chris' route, but will await that scene with a pre-set bad feeling".

It's like someone spoiling a character death on you. You won't look at that character the same way.

I did just talk to Azengar. He said that the other translator said that Miyako route would be done in 2 months, which makes me question whether Kosuna was talking about Agave or Miyako when he said 50-60 days. At any rate, Miyako is due in around 2 months, if everything goes well.

Well that is good news. 2 months really isn't that long to wait. Even adding a month or two on to that for unforeseen roadblocks, It's quite possible that we could see miyako's route done by the end of August

Edit: also, i noticed that 'like' you gave me, Jun. I'm glad to see you can appreciate a good Rin gif as much as I can, if not for the same reasons...