Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Dude, I freaking wish he died of natural causes.  He was so old and in pain we had to have him put down.  Right in front of me.  In my living room, while I watched.  I owed it to him to watch.

i see. i wont say i know how ur feels, but yeah got similiar exp. My dog was dead cuz of me. However i think he didnt fell any pain, i hope so(getting crushed by truck in highspeed).and i regretted tht, n thts why seein Sachi from Sharin n Hachiko reminded me of him. But hey everythin have a bright side, at least ur dog been with you long nuff to hve nuff happiness. i had Ichi for a year only.

Why, thank you. You can eat my meat anytime. 

Salmon....i know this will sound like an excuse.....

but when i wrote tht....i didnt think of you for even 0.01%.....

i thought about Alaskan salmon.

sorry if im harsh.

here a gif for u

8Gmna.gif

i see. i wont say i know how ur feels, but yeah got similiar exp. My dog was dead cuz of me. However i think he didnt fell any pain, i hope so(getting crushed by truck in highspeed).and i regretted tht, n thts why seein Sachi from Sharin n Hachiko reminded me of him. But hey everythin have a bright side, at least ur dog been with you long nuff to hve nuff happiness. i had Ichi for a year only.

Sometimes I get really uhhhh, is it Narcissistic?  Whatever the world is, when I get really drunk and I'm alone while drunk, sometimes I wonder why we as humans are stupid enough to get so attached to things that we know are so fleeting, when we know the pain that will follow when it's gone.  But sorry to hear it Mon...

Alright, so enough of this depressing shit guys: NEW TOPIC!

It might have been covered before in the 240+ pages (Good lord!) But what is everyones undisputed favorite VN of all time?

Max allowed is 2, if its a tie.

For me, since my VN list is still limited, It's a tie between Majikoi and Katawa Shoujo.

Also, since we're talking about meat now, My favorite is Filet Mignon, and its still ncie and pink inside when you cut into it.

1.Sharin

2.maji

3.Comyu

4.Koiken

5.clannad

6.grisaia

7.Rewrite

8.Lb

9.Fsn

10.katawa.

meat=pork,venison n snakes

veggie=chillies???, bellpeppers n capsicum, some leafy

fruit=banana,kiwi,Strawberries, n all kinds of melon(dont mke a pervert joke bout this)

seafood=Salmon,bream n Abalone

Drinks=all kinds of wines(even 5 dollars) n Scotch. 

1.Sharin

2.maji

3.Comyu

4.Koiken

5.clannad

6.grisaia

7.Rewrite

8.Lb

9.Fsn

10.katawa.

I'm going to go ahead and ask, even tohugh I know your tastes are way out of my bounds form previous posts, but would any of those be considered Moege, or lighthearted Main heroine not dying)?  I know clannad, katawa, and maji.  Whats Sharin?  I ask specially cause it's on top of your list.

Wow, thanks for the info!  And I've been into Vocaloid for a bit, but really just into Miku.  I like her voice pitch and range the best.  I've...    

*sigh* Screw it, I'll take the heat for it from you guys.

I have no god damned clue who RIN is. Never heard of her.

Rin is my goddess. I pray to her every day when i wake up and before I go to bed. Lol but in all seriousness, Kagamine Rin is another vocaloid. Let me give you some links:

Vocaloid Wiki:

http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Kagamine_Rin_%5C_Len

Some of my favorite songs by her:

I'm going to go ahead and ask, even tohugh I know your tastes are way out of my bounds form previous posts, but would any of those be considered Moege, or lighthearted Main heroine not dying)?  I know clannad, katawa, and maji.  Whats Sharin?  I ask specially cause it's on top of your list.

http://vndb.org/v57

some people my not agree..but IMO Sharin is the only vn tht moved me.

I love how the Deceptive main char is. same with the Antagonist. I dont want to spoiler you.

but each heroine hve problems.

Sachi: irresponsibility of time 

Ooka:being an adult

Natsumi:connection between others

and lastly our protag 

burden of guilt

its not a moege but none of heroines will die.

again, i repeat again this is IMO.

u wanna bash me??? lets bash each other in pm.

you want to know for others vn or my personal opinion?? just pm me.

I love how the Deceptive main char is. same with the Antagonist. I dont want to spoiler you.

Sachi:Time

and lastly our protag 

burden of guilt

I played Sharin and it certainly is well written and deserves its populaity, but for me Grisaia is a better VN. Sharin is just a little darker than I like my VN's. Grisaia aside, I prefer VN's like the still unfinished Dracu-Riot (damn Insem, but let's not get into that here) and Amairo Islenauts (untranslated) and Ikikoi

Links in case anyone's curious:

Dracu-Riot: http://vndb.org/v8213

Amairo Islnauts: http://vndb.org/v12167

Ikikoi: http://vndb.org/v5240

I keep hearing great things about Grisaia.  It's in my backlog, but would you guys recommend moving it up to the forefront of VN's I should be playing?  I'm going to polish off the FATE route of Fate Stay Night then probably pick up a new one before doing the other routes later.

You should literally stop everything you are doing right now and for the next 50 hours and read Grisaia. All of it. Even the bad endings. Every word. Like, now.

Also, I have no idea why people like Sharin so much. I really didn't like it. I wouldn't go as far as saying I HATED it, but I got very little enjoyment out of it at all. Sure, it's your standard Akabeisoft writing, filled with infuriating plot devices and twists, but it was far too linear for me. Even G-Senjou no Maou wasn't that linear. I think it could have been much better, at least in my eyes, if they separated a few of the events more. Everyone has their own opinion though, I suppose.

I played Sharin and it certainly is well written and deserves its populaity, but for me Grisaia is a better VN. Sharin is just a little darker than I like my VN's. Grisaia aside, I prefer VN's like the still unfinished Dracu-Riot (damn Insem, but let's not get into that here) and Amairo Islenauts (untranslated) and Ikikoi

Links in case anyone's curious:

Dracu-Riot: http://vndb.org/v8213

Amairo Islnauts: http://vndb.org/v12167

Ikikoi: http://vndb.org/v5240

Indeed Grisaia is a masterpiece. But it didnt move me like Sharin....

hm....easier terms....got an exam n i studied hard n got an A thts Grisaia

got an exam n i didnt study n play LOL n WOW...but got an A...thts sharin...that feeling u know....

i know its messed up lol but whatever lol~~~~

I think i love Sharin cuz of the protag~~~~~

Also, about that Hatsune VN you linked the VNDB says 

that she has a

terminal illness. Does she died in the end? I see VNDB doesn't say subject of death, but they aren't always tagged right. I will NEVER have another Clannad Nagisa ending. I can't take that crap, it's too hard on me :(

Is that a reference to 

The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku

?

Sachi: irresponsibility of time 

and lastly our protag 

burden of guilt

you want to know for others vn or my personal opinion?? just pm me.

I'd never bash your opinion.  If it was something debatable, like a stance on a sensitive topic, I'd have a reasoned discussion.  But bashing is for children and trolls who don't know how to make a coherent and thought out retort.  Or dicks.  There's always forum dicks.

You should literally stop everything you are doing right now and for the next 50 hours and read Grisaia. All of it. Even the bad endings. Every word. Like, now.

O rlly?

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3993859840/h5F5CC0C3/

Is that a reference to 

The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku

?

Ummmm, What? I've no clue what your talking about?  It that a show? A light novel?  Did it actually happen IRL?  Did she lose all her popularity?

What is this you speak of?  Somehow the possible IRL implications greatly disturb me...

I'd never bash your opinion.  If it was something debatable, like a stance on a sensitive topic, I'd have a reasoned discussion.  But bashing is for children and trolls who don't know how to make a coherent and thought out retort.  Or dicks.  There's always forum dicks.

O rlly?

http://makeameme.org/media/created/YES-THIS-PLEASES.jpg

Oh relax....not talkin bout u??but who?? thats up to ur imaginations...

Lol i dont mind amsument park....but when my one n ani dragged me to roller coaster..now that is different level....I'm not scared of the speed..but i got acrophobia...n it really scared me....one time, when in Dubai, we went to  burj khalifa...almost fainted there...

Indeed Grisaia is a masterpiece. But it didnt move me like Sharin....

hm....easier terms....got an exam n i studied hard n got an A thts Grisaia

got an exam n i didnt study n play LOL n WOW...but got an A...thts sharin...that feeling u know....

i know its messed up lol but whatever lol~~~~

I think i love Sharin cuz of the protag~~~~~

See, I prefer games that make me feel all warm and fluffy inside. To me, real life has quite enough sadness, anger, and depression as it is. When I read VN's I want to walk away with a smile I can't wipe off my face no matter how hard I try. Sure a certain amount of drama is necessary so that a story isn't boring, but drama is only good up to a point. My main gripe with Harukoi so far is that they drag certain dramatic elements out way too long. It's like "okay, we get it, you're depressed and don't know what to do. Hurry up and move the story along now"

Of course this is all my personal opinion. When I look at Sharin, I can see its very well written and I can totally see how people who enjoy those types of stories would be emotionally moved by it. Just when I'm picking out a game to play for myself, I'd go with something else.

When im bored i do make signatures but im not that good yet :P

Could I possible coerce you into making me one? 

Lol i dont mind amsument park....but when my one n ani dragged me to roller coaster..now that is different level....I'm not scared of the speed..but i got acrophobia...n it really scared me....one time, when in Dubai, we went to  burj khalifa...almost fainted there...

I don't think  anyone here would bash on anyone else's opinion. From what I've seen, this thread has been pretty well behaved (and I've been here since post 1)

Ummmm, What? I've no clue what your talking about?  It that a show? A light novel?  Did it actually happen IRL?  Did she lose all her popularity?

What is this you speak of?  Somehow the possible IRL implications greatly disturb me...

I'mma write it in the spoiler tag for you.

Some years ago, every YouTube video of Hatsune Miku disappeared and got removed (Temporarily). This was dubbed "The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku". It spawned a well known Hatsune Miku song of the same name. The story of the song is getting an un-removable computer virus (AKA terminal disease) that causes her to slowly die the more she sings, and she sings to her "Master" of the good times they had together, and how she's gonna miss them as she slowly fades away and loses her ability to sing. It's really quite sad.

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjkSyQHQddo 

Some years ago, every YouTube video of Hatsune Miku disappeared and got removed (Temporarily). This was dubbed "The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku". It spawned a well known Hatsune Miku song of the same name. The story of the song is getting an un-removable computer virus (AKA terminal disease), and she sings to her "owner" of the good times they had together, and how she's gonna miss them as she slowly fades away. It's really quite sad. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjkSyQHQddo 

He's talking about the tag on the Visual Novel on vndb, so no, that's not what it's referencing. Or at least I think he is, lol that was some posts back, I may have gotten confused XD. If he's talking about the VN then no, if he's not, then carry on lol

See, I prefer games that make me feel all warm and fluffy inside. To me, real life has quite enough sadness, anger, and depression as it is. When I read VN's I want to walk away with a smile I can't wipe off my face no matter how hard I try. Sure a certain amount of drama is necessary so that a story isn't boring, but drama is only good up to a point. My main gripe with Harukoi so far is the drag certain dramatic elements out way too long. It's like "okay, we get it, you're depressed and don't know what to do. Hurry up and move the story along now"

Well said.  This is precisely why I prefer Moege.  As long as its like a fairytale ending, all is well.  Not that, "I love you, but I have to leave and never see you again," crap that tears my heart out.  Or worse, when they die of some terminal illness.  

Damn you clannad!

How-i-met-your-mother-barney-why.gif

Some years ago, every YouTube video of Hatsune Miku disappeared and got removed (Temporarily). This was dubbed "The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku". It spawned a well known Hatsune Miku song of the same name. The story of the song is getting an un-removable computer virus (AKA terminal disease), and she sings to her "Master" of the good times they had together, and how she's gonna miss them as she slowly fades away and loses her ability to sing. It's really quite sad.

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjkSyQHQddo 

Ahhhhh, I see now!  Thanks!  Hopefully what you just described isnt the whole plot of that VN, or I'll be so sad :(

Still going to try it. Eventually.

Oh, and since I've joined this thread, about 2 days ago, I've sacrificed 50 Gigs to suggested VN's.  Guys.  MY BACKLOG!!!

the only thing that scares me in a amusement park is the ball :P

ejection1.JPG

LOL 8GoaO.gif

to cheer u up tank!!!

yes i love fluffy vn, but deprssed vn(not nukige) is for me. too much fluffy is a no no for me. But i do like Koiken despite its fluffiness, playin i atm, i hope the new route will be darker cuz its Kotona(monster) route.

Well said.  This is precisely why I prefer Moege.  As long as its like a fairytale ending, all is well.  Not that, "I love you, but I have to leave and never see you again," crap that tears my heart out.  Or worse, when they die of some terminal illness.

I like my stories to generally have happy endings as well, but in all honesty, some of the biggest realizations I've made have come from depressing endings. A few of those were from VN's, a few from books, movies, etc. It's all about how it's written and the message it's trying to convey.

Every story eventually ends the same way, after all. Whether its written out for you or not.