Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Cool, thanks!  I'm fine as long as it doesnt have unavoidable rape/death of the main girl your after.  Even worse if its YOU doing the raping.

Fuck Chris' route in Majikoi. That night creeping rape just felt SO out of place in this VN.  And she was being so annoying pigheaded!  That is the most annoying kind of woman.  Admit your faults and be true to your heart, or GTFO.  Chris, just please...

433-this-is-a-fire-please-die-in-it-imme

Aside from her actual route, I found her enjoyable as a side character in the other routes.

I felt that it was really out of place too until I read Margit's route in Majikoi S.

Yamato has an nack for Sadism that as it would turn out is apparently genetic.

Still one would think that Chris would have had a harder time coming to terms with her dad's decision.

Yes there is a vocaloid VN. Two actually. I've played both and they are quite good. I wish they were eroge but I guess that would be too amazing to actually happen

Oh, awesome!!  Do you know the name of the other one that isnt this one? http://vndb.org/v1560#main

And does Hatsune 

Die in the end? VNDB says she has a "temrinal illness." I just find that weird since she's an android.

I think a VN where its Moege with a few H scenes and a bit of fanservice would be just so, so...

fabulous.+cat_b320cd_4647326.gif

I felt that it was really out of place too until I read Margit's route in Majikoi S.

Wait, is Majikoi S mostly translated too, like regular Majikoi? (this threads subject)

And this still does not redeem Yamato in this arc in my eyes at all.  Sounds like they tried to work in a crap excuse for his douchyness.

Still one would think that Chris would have had a harder time coming to terms with her dad's decision.

in Tsubame route

Tsubame parents hve a same relationship as Kagekiyou n Saki, not tht extreme though.

On a side note, has anyone besides me done Umeko Sensei's route, and did you guy like it?  I did and I loved it.  Mature ladies really are the best!   :D

EDIT: Wow, was trying to edit my post above this, not double post like an ass whilst quoting myself...  Sorry guys.

-_- It's a side route so I guess there wasn't much to say... the H-scene felt kinda awkward though.

Other than that I liked it for what it was.

(Pretty much the same opinon as DimDito, no strong feelings for or against it.)

On a side note, has anyone besides me done Umeko Sensei's route, and did you guy like it?  I did and I loved it.  Mature ladies really are the best!   :D

EDIT: Wow, was trying to edit my post above this, not double post like an ass whilst quoting myself...  Sorry guys.

U like mature ladies???

hehehehe.....

Well, I AM playing KanColle right now so...

:o no way!! How did you do in the spring event (which that picture is a representaion of, btw)? what HQ level are you? why didn't you tell me this sooner????

Oh, awesome!!  Do you know the name of the other one that isnt this one? http://vndb.org/v1560#main

And does Hatsune 

Die in the end? VNDB says she has a "temrinal illness." I just find that weird since she's an android.

the other one (featuring RIN!!!!): http://vndb.org/v2505

to answer your question:

No, she doesn't. Also, it's not really a disease, but... well, you'll see. play the game, it has a happy ending

:)

In celebration of all the vocaloid fans here, let's have a random amazing Miku picture, your welcome

9Qo1Ihb.jpg

Then, since Rin is amazing and deserves it, here is a Rin picture (not spoilered because theres no way I could bring myself to hide the pure amazingness that is Kagamine Rin):

2vhyqf5.jpg

Wait, is Majikoi S mostly translated too, like regular Majikoi? (this threads subject)

And this still does not redeem Yamato in this arc in my eyes at all.  Sounds like they tried to work in a crap excuse for his douchyness.

Majikoi S is basically the sequel to Majikoi that is also only partially translated.

Yamato's dad is much worse.

Also I heard that you like em Mature.

how-to-look-good-naked-sexy-over-60-5353

No need to thank me. :D

Majikoi S is basically the sequel to Majikoi that is also only partially translated.

Yamato's dad is much worse.

Also I heard that you like em Mature.

No need to thank me. :D

really???? fukin really????

it just blew my mind....

8GbSv.gif

I forgot how much The Last Samurai makes me cry like a bitch.

Anyways, I'll probably still do it; but rape scenes are generally one of the only things that make me feel uncomfortable in a VN.

Aside from the other sadistic shit you guys've posted earlier. Christ... lol

I just began playing on Tuesday so I'm only Lvl. 7

then you should go introduce yourself over at this thread: http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/5459-kantai-collection-discussion-thread/page__st__9740#topmost

Everyone over there is very knowledgeable (with several fluent japanese speakers who can translate anything you might want translated) and everyone, including myself, loves to see new players and help them out during those early stages of the game with advice, tips, and tricks. There's nowhere better to get up to the minute info on the latest updates and tweets from the devs. There's even a guy who translates the dev tweets as they come out

also it's been too long since we've had a Rin picture (as much as iit pains me to spoiler this, its NSFW so...)

C7g3v6S.jpg

I forgot how much The Last Samurai makes me cry like a bitch.

Anyways, I'll probably still do it; but rape scenes are generally one of the only things that make me feel uncomfortable in a VN.

Aside from the other sadistic shit you guys've posted earlier. Christ... lol

how bout comedy rape?????