Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I don't know if I should make a new thread to ask about this, but I'm having problems with the Majikoi S english patch.

The text looks wierd, with letters smashed up togheter, no spaces between words, that kind of thing. I've seen screenshots of the patched game that look fine, so I'm wondering if I did something wrong.

Did anyone else have this problem, or know how I could fix it?

There's a patch for S?! I did not know this! I'd forever grateful if you could post a link :D

The name of the font appears as nothing but gibberish in the config menu, but it looks similiar the the one I used in Makoi, so I guess it could be MS Gothic.

You could try reinstalling MS Gothic font and seeing if that works. There are 2 Ms fonts. One of them is Gothic and the other I don't know.

Nice! Now I just need to buy/download S from somewhere? Have any idea where I might find it?

If you like eroge, I suggest you make an account on erojiji.net. It has a VN index with a ton of VN's, mostly eroge (well let's face it, most VN's are eroge anyway), with download links.

http://www.erojiji.net/index.php?/topic/116-visual-novel-index-sorted-alphabetically/

You need an account to view this page, but it's definitely worth it. Also if you're planning to use the site, make sure to check out the password guide in the top of the page. (each VN is uploaded to safelinking.net and requires a password to access)

Nice! Now I just need to buy/download S from somewhere? Have any idea where I might find it?

If you don't want to bother with too much pubs and slow downloads, torrents are always a good solution, you'll need to input the japanese name however.

If you like eroge, I suggest you make an account on erojiji.net. It has a VN index with a ton of VN's, mostly eroge (well let's face it, most VN's are eroge anyway), with download links.

http://www.erojiji.net/index.php?/topic/116-visual-novel-index-sorted-alphabetically/

You need an account to view this page, but it's definitely worth it. Also if you're planning to use the site, make sure to check out the password guide in the top of the page. (each VN is uploaded to safelinking.net and requires a password to access)

I don't mind eroge, I skip the H scenes most of the time. I'll have a look at this once I'm back at home and not on the base internet.

Guest Draconos

So, finished Kazuko route for 2nd time.

Like the first time. I felt sorry for Kazuko having her original dream crushed and Miyako for ignoring her. I also felt sorry for Hideo. My heart really cant keep up with this

You visit it too?

It's quite good indeed.