Ideas for demoing a visual novel/game

InvertMouse

Lolis would be the way to attract me but I am not sure if it would work on Australians since I heard they are not the best country to like lolis in xD (with the laws and such).

But yeah, some free loli posters and such could work xD

And if not lolis then I guess posters of the characters from the game in bikini and such smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the replies everyone!

Okami, yeah, I will have a few of those illustrations on display :).

Haha, Steve XD~ Yeah I'm going to avoid getting arrested =3.

shcboomer, yeah, I'll have a couple of trailers on loop :).

Nohman, I think they do allow food :). Well, it's not like I can produce t-shirts on mass, anyway XD.

I don't know if it's the use in your country, but I would probably lose a bit of respect for a stand that tries to attract people with unrelated free stuff (such as food). Not that I wouldn't grab said food though.

I guess the usual flyers?... I don't have many ideas on related free stuff you could give out. I guess visual is the key to attract people. A nice poster on your stand and a nice jacket for your game should increase the number of interested people.

Hm. I'll modify Down's post a bit to express my own opinion.

"I don't know if it's the use in your country, but I would probably get a lot of respect for a stand that tries to attract people with unrelated free stuff (such as food). I'd definitely grab said food.

I guess the usual hot dogs?... I have many ideas on what kind of food you could give. I guess fast food is the key to attract people. A nice candy supply on your stand and a few chocolate bars with the face of the characters for your game should increase the number of interested people."-Kaguya

...Ok, I'll stop playing around. I'd get attracted to something flashy. Some big, attractive banners are what would get me to your stand.

what about some cosplayers? that would have impact, and i guess the giant robot battle is out of question, so get cosplayers and cats with a funny cosplay, hopefully security will let them get in because of their moeness, also your game gives a techno vibe, so pretty lights would suit it (i think) and some lava lamps and techno-like stuff.

basically... DON'T FORGET YOUR IMPACT