"We Love Master"

DatYandereGirl

It's really standard and half-assed. It disappointed me, even for a nukige, because a lot of the H had no quality.

And for a VN that start with the dark tones of forcing woman to become his servants, the sappy love endings were quite bad. I wouldn't recommend it, particularly.

I heard it's your standard nukige, didn't play it though. Have you tried Harem Party?

Harem Party is much worse than We Love Master, non-H scenes are beyond dumb, and H-scenes aren't that good to keep my interest, currently on hold after about 30% of it.

Mangagamer has some superior nukige coming up that should be of greater interest: Eroge, Imouto Paradise, Boob Wars 2.

Well, nukiges are all about hitting your specific fetishes, and neither of games you listed have maids, bondage or rich, proactive and cunning protag.

Not sure about writing/cg quality and specific scenes, seems like at least Eroge got decent variation.

Run-of-the-mill nukige. Avoid unless that's your interest. Mangagamer has some superior nukige coming up that should be of greater interest: Eroge, Imouto Paradise, Boob Wars 2.

There's a trial available for Eroge: http://blog.mangagamer.org/2013/08/16/eroge-trial-version-is-out/

Never thought I'd see "Boob Wars" and "superior" in the same sentence.

Harem Party is much worse than We Love Master, non-H scenes are beyond dumb, and H-scenes aren't that good to keep my interest, currently on hold after about 30% of it.

Different nukige for different people. I think at least the setting was entertaining. Also, I was suggesting it to the topic creator, let her check it out and be the judge of it.

Never thought I'd see "Boob Wars" and "superior" in the same sentence.

Boob Wars 2 is from their Grandee label. These games have improved length and production values. They're actually well regarded on EGS (scores are 70+, with more than 100 votes).

This'll be the first decent Softhouse-Seal title. And well, while it may be a superior nukige, it's still a nukige. I don't think it has any gameplay either this time around.