help me find something

VinnieSyarif

My two favorite psychological guro VNs are Nikuniku and Tokage no Shippo Kiri. Great games worth a read if you like this sort of stuff. There is also Maggot Baits, which is a hell of a lot longer, and it is made by the same company that made Euphoria, so you can't go wrong there.

For pure guro nukige, check out Rettou Kan, and Senshi Aisha should fit as well. (Basically most games made by Cyclet has some dark side to them, though not all of them are psychological guro games.)

(EDIT: Not a lot of these are TLed as of yet, sadly. If you are looking for TLed ones, you are basically left with Dustmania. Nikuniku is being TLed by yours truly atm, and Maggot Baits is being TLed by Mangagamer, so those will be out in English eventually. Other than that though, you won't find many TLed VNs like these.)

From the makers of Euphoria... I present... Natsu no Kusari ("Summer Chain").

Untranslated yet, came out this year, it consists of keeping a schoolgirl as your sex slave, and forcing her to do obscene things, rape included, watching her piss on a bucket included.

I thought I could read this one, and the very first sentence put me off. I don't know how I am gonna figure out the kanji, without furigana and no voice (in the narration, I mean). I'll use the trusty JDIC. Anyway, my progress is gonna be a crawl.

15 minutes ago, Okarin said:

From the makers of Euphoria... I present... Natsu no Kusari ("Summer Chain").

Untranslated yet, came out this year, it consists of keeping a schoolgirl as your sex slave, and forcing her to do obscene things, rape included, watching her piss on a bucket included.

I thought I could read this one, and the very first sentence put me off. I don't know how I am gonna figure out the kanji, without furigana and no voice (in the narration, I mean). I'll use the trusty JDIC. Anyway, my progress is gonna be a crawl.

It's hard to recommend Natsu no Kusari in this case, as it's not explictly a sadistic vn, neither does it contain gore. Still, I'd also highly recommend it to those, who like to dwelve into darker corners of human psyche, as it draws a preety accurate psychological portrait of a cold-bloded kidnapper and relationship with his victim. In that sense, it's gritty enough to be taken into consideration. One thing to note, though - don't expect a nukige. It's the worst kind of mistake you might make approaching this title. This game's sex content wasn't made to be enjoyable, it's there to push the story forward.