[New Guy] I like to write! Now I'm making my first Visual Novel

Roencia

I'm new to the scene. I watch anime and have been writing for a long time, but I decided to make my first game and finish my first anime story. It's called Omni Link. The forum link has a video and outline:

I also make 2D graphics and since my strength is sci-fi, that's were I decided to take my story. I love science fiction. When it comes time, I'll be on the lookout for good voice artists if you know any.

Hi Kurisu-Chan. Nice to meet you. Do you speak french? I don't read much, but do watch. Can you make some recommendations? I've read a little bit of Manga like One Punch Man & Fairy Tale. But it's expensive. I have a friend really into it. I watch a good anime whenever I have the chance.

1 hour ago, Roencia said:

Hi Kurisu-Chan. Nice to meet you. Do you speak french? I don't read much, but do watch. Can you make some recommendations? I've read a little bit of Manga like One Punch Man & Fairy Tale. But it's expensive. I have a friend really into it. I watch a good anime whenever I have the chance.

It's my first and main language, ofc i do speak french.

What i mean about Visual Novel, is those games, not the mangas or anime, i see you live in Idaho.