Translation Request: Koiken Otome ~Revive~

they might someday, sure. someone else might wanna pick it up maybe. really all you can do is hope. its great you found something you enjoyed but usually requests for tling something doesnt work. since we're doingit for free, we'll only tl vns we want to tl and not because its a request. i hope its in the process of being tled or i hope it gets tled. ^ ^

That is a good question. Why translate something you hate..? The only answer I can come up with is that someone paid them to translate it... I mean, if I was a translator and I hated a visual novel I was translating, I'd just hand off the project and all the progress I've done to another team who would be happy to translate it.

You can check out the youtube TL: https://vndb.org/t5511 Doesn't cover the whole game, but some of it. (This is a TL of parts of the main route in the fandisk. The new heroine routes, as well as the after routes are not TLed, as far as I know.)

Other than that, it's hard to say. I doubt Flying Pantsu will do the fandisk, but who knows.