Re:zero discussion (and some other non important Summer 2016 anime)

Nosebleed

16 minutes ago, Barktooth said:

That's why I don't check this thread until I've seen the latest episode of Re:Zero lol

It was another great one though, felt very satisfying. I just hope next episode isn't ruined by Subaru behaving like a little kid around Julius...

Seeing his face and reaction at the very end... he'll at least react like we all know he will. Julius seems more cheery, though, so I wonder if he'll just brush off Subaru's awkward hate-boner.

Mob Psycho 100 is turning to be such a good show and the story is much much better than OPM. Probably has something to do with the fact that ONE gets paid to do this and not for OPM. But then again Bones also nailed the art.

18 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

What? why would i even hate an anime i like? :holo:

What i see is you're trying to avoid the question, mostly because you know i'm right, but meh, if it can please you ego, no problem.

so, you agree that spoilers are totally legit without any spoiler tag? Cause if so, let's spoil everything!

Snape kills Dumbledore  :miyako:

In all seriousness though, I rarely spoiled anything in this thread and 99% if it's spoiling I use the almighty spoiler function. That being said I'm not defending anyone that spoils others either~

That being said I have no idea how you being :salt:  is connected to my ego....

Rem fans should rejoice! 5pb. has announced a Re;Zero game (i'm 99% sure it'll be a visual novel with some kind of management system, pretty much like the Umaru-chan VN or the Plastic memories VN)

No platform announced, but since it's 5pb., it'll prolly be japanese.

so, if you really are true Rem fanboys, you know what to do now. 

12 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

:makina:

^ the only answer worthy of someone saying that Berserk "is a good show and nothing is wrong with it."

You can enjoy something bad if it is appealing in your way. You aren't wrong because the masses doesn't like it. You are just a pioneer which enjoy the medium in an enlightened state compared to all the plebs. Alright I stop now.

But seriously I enjoy it for what it is. It is interesting with CGI and I am enjoying the 20 minutes of "nothing happens" anyway. Heck some people enjoy mindless ecchi and think it is the best thing ever.

Jesus, the twist in 3rei is way too strong. I should've seen that coming but I didn't.....

Spoiler

I know it wouldn't be a cookie cutter Evil vs Good but really, they're saving the world yet the creepy uncle goes all creeper mode with Miyu? What gives? Also are Illya and Kuroe seriously fighting again next episode.... I get it that Illya is supposed to be the selfless and Kuroe is the selfish but come on.... when are we even gonna get to see Miyu's onii-sama...

This thread is getting a bit toooo off topic by the way guys~

Alderamin on the sky, episode 8, pretty much my fav episode so far.

Spoiler

First act, that battle was pretty much me playing company of heroes 2 when the russians rush B with a blob.

Then, we got some commandos action.

Spoiler

Damn, sniper rifle, that's what you call unexpected.

And, of course...

Spoiler

The obvious death flag...but even so, fuckers!

But that scene is interesting, it shows that Ikta is not a superhuman, he is a genius tactician, but he can't do EVERYTHING, and however good you are, sometimes you're gonna lose something. 

Friendly warning, if i ever stumble on this thread and find Re;Zero spoilers(by that i mean spoilers that aren't under spoiler pin, of course), since today is the re;zero day and i decided to wait until the series end before watching the rest of the episodes...Well, that wouldn't be kind of you all, right?

58 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Friendly warning, if i ever stumble on this thread and find Re;Zero spoilers(by that i mean spoilers that aren't under spoiler pin, of course), since today is the re;zero day and i decided to wait until the series end before watching the rest of the episodes...Well, that wouldn't be kind of you all, right?

But don't you like it when I'm rough with you? :holo:

Yes Zestiria, keep spoiling us Berseria and not focus on Zestiria. Urgh. I didn't even know that

Spoiler

Eizen is Zaveid's best friend. The hell where did that even come from? I already got spoiled that Eizen is Edna's onii-sama from the Berseria ads but now this? Argh.....

What are you saying? Everything is in Zestiria like it should be, nothing to do with Berseria.

Spoiler

Yes, Eizen is Zaveid best friend and Edna's brother. Eizen is often mentioned by Edna and Zaveid during the game, so it should be the same for the anime.

What you're calling "spoiler" is just the fact that we know the future because Berseria is before Zestiria.