[Rant] Over priced? What? Grisaia

Hayashi

From a selfish perspective, considering what I paid as a kickstarter - i expect at least at launch to NOT be undercut, that would really piss me off.

From a outside perspective? I can see the price driving away non-fans. "shrug"  At the end of the day, the product is worth what a person is willing to pay. And there will always be a buyer~

1 hour ago, Zakamutt said:

>they cost this much in Fapan etc etc

...but they're being sold outside fapan now, so that doesn't matter because who gives a shit about the way the fapanese do things.

I still think the price is fair, but your argument is flawed.

Depends. If the original dev is getting a slice of that pie, it's only reasonable for them to expect a similar return - not welfare it out to the world. Plus, to say it doesn't matter because it's outside Japan, is slightly off - as it alludes the worth of the product is less to the rest of the world - rather then remaining of equal value.

Though ultimately, as some have already stated, "value" is a subjective thing anyway - at least from a consumers perspective.