Dovac : Which do you want more console ports or adult versions of games.

Crayten

9 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

I somehow didn't understand why in some categories the lowest number was the highest rating, and in others it was the exact opposite and the highest number was the highest rating. I mean, couldn't they just decide for one rating scale?!

Honestly, it they would have also had a field 'What is Sekai Project bad at?', I would have probably entered 'Surveys'... <_<

There was one I fucked up at first because of this.

So I was like, yeah, nah.

And didn't go back to check the others.

I will start to consider Sekai as a "serious" vn distributor when they will release Japanese vns without censorship (all their titles have mosaics, so they are a bit late compared to the others about this matter) and not only all age games. Seriously i had a look at their survey, but there were too many questions with compulsory answers (when sometimes you might simply not be able to answer) and i find it strange that they don't ask users to suggest titles of vns they would like to see licensed.

Also i noticed a minor detail but when they mentionned the others distributors (jast and mangagamer) they asked more about the former than the later.

I gave up halfway through the survey. Asking you to prioritise a list of things that have no meaning to you, or worse, that you don't even know, makes it impossible to even finish the survey for some of us. That and the question about "all ages and adult" releases is ambiguous as to whether it means making sure there are all ages versions as well, or making sure there are adult versions as well, or whether they are always to be both, or just releasing both when possible titles exist or... anyway it wasn't as clear as it first seemed.