Any High School Romance Visual Novels?

yasuokirito

Hey!

Can someone please recommend to me some good romance visual novel that is in high school. I would prefer if there was a English translation patch, but if it doesn't can anyone recommend to me a visual novel reader that actually is quite decent. I've tried multiple readers and I don't really think I'll use it again because its very tedious and its also still quite difficult to understand. Sooooo, any good romance visual novels to read?

I've read:

If My Heart Had Wings

Noble Works

Majikoi

Majikoi S

Grisaia no Kajitsu 

Not that many, any good ones to recommend? Thanks!

Since you're request was so easy to fulfill, for starter how about ToHeart 2? The setting was in high school and had standard romance. And if you want more, KEY stuff (More popular one were Clannad and Little Busters) also had setting in high school. If you want more romance, maybe ef also good for you. Oh, and last recommendation from me would be Hoshizora no Memoria. Hope my recommendation here help you.

Also, since this is your first post here I'd better welcome you too and hope you had fun here.

3 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Since you're request was so easy to fulfill, for starter how about ToHeart 2 ? The setting was in high school and had standard romance. And if you want more, KEY stuff (More popular one were Clannad and Little Busters) also had setting in high school. If you want more romance, maybe ef also good for you. Oh, and last recommendation from me would be Hoshizora no Memoria. Hope my recommendation here help you.

Also, since this is your first post here I'd better welcome you too and hope you had fun here.

Thanks for the reply! The recommendations were very helpful, would keep me busy for a while! Thanks again, I'm glad to be here!

Judging by your profile picture, I trust that you already know of Ebikore+ Amagami.

So as far as my recommendations go:

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate.

Princess Evangile.

Dracu-riot! (I guess)

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru.

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort. (This too, I think)

New guy, welcome to the hideout.

On 17/05/2016 at 9:42 PM, ヤミハナ said:

Judging by your profile picture, I trust that you already know of Ebikore+ Amagami.

So as far as my recommendations go:

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate.

Princess Evangile.

Dracu-riot! (I guess)

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru.

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort. (This too, I think)

New guy, welcome to the hideout.

Ohh thanks, I heard that Dracu-Riot is still translating if I'm not wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

School Days seems to be overlooked these days, but it's really intense material and the story can develop in the worst ways (for you and your character, not for it). It's a love triangle with some additional participants, has a lot of endings, and the protagonist girls are nice.