Remilia Scarlet Figure Rant

OriginalRen

And this is the reason I abhor Ques Q as a company:

FIGURE-018873.jpg

First of all, Touhou is a very expensive figurine franchise, but why in all that is sweet and holy does a 1/8 figurine cost 16,800 yen? First of all, Ques is a piece of trash and its PVC is sub-par at best, but to have the audacity to charge this much for this size is just atrocious. Not only that, but the fact that a company actually released a Touhou figure in the cesspool that is Kantai Collection garbage blows my mind. Touhou hasn't seen a decent figure from a major company in more than what, 10+ years?

Ques Q is the Moenovel of figurine companies. They are those self-entitled assholes who charge you a 1:1 yen to euro exchange rate and expect you to pay for PayPal fees and all of the shipping/VAT when your package arrives, but also give you half-ass products like a Chinese bootlegger. Insane inflation and poor quality. What a joke.

The best part about this all? I don't even like the franchise.

It looks kinda cool.

I don't buy figures (normally, anyway), but touhou-related stuff in general is my main hobby, so.  

Yeah. It looks kinda cool. I'd consider buying it since touhou, but I never really liked Remilia. Hm. 

5 minutes ago, iamnoob said:

I want to rant about why Remilia looks power mad in this figurine!'

She has always been a rather famous character due to her charismatic nature. A refined Remilia looking down on plebs is what is needed.

Remilia.Scarlet.full.1987976.jpg

I'm pretty sure looking down on plebs isn't how charismatic people behave, though.

Remilia has always been a pretty annoying character to me. There's some pretty good art with her, and it almost feels wasted. To each their own, I guess.

eicks71.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

I'm pretty sure looking down on plebs isn't how charismatic people behave, though.

Remilia has always been a pretty annoying character to me. There's some pretty good art with her, and it almost feels wasted. To each their own, I guess.

e37.png

Time to start a war.

Mokou > Kaguya

Then again if the war is anything like them it's never going to end.

4 minutes ago, iamnoob said:

e37.png

Time to start a war.

Mokou > Kaguya

Then again if the war is anything like them it's never going to end.

Of course I wouldn't notice it. She is often described as a very charismatic character... Though I don't really get how.

I'm perfectly fine with everyone liking Mokou over Kaguya. In fact, all other Kaguya fans can fuck off :makina: 

Haters gonna hate.

QuesQ actually has preety decent PVC and designs, or at least used to have. No idea about their new figurines, but this one doesn't look half-assed to me. Still Tohou, tho so I couldn't care less. I agree with the fact they are way too overpriced, but that's what you get from a company that purposely sticks to major franchises only; fandom money milking, japanese style.