Problem with the voices in BBH

My problem is that basically the game will have the voices for the characters as they speak but in other sections it doesn't. For example right after the first H scene (in your room) the voices were gone in the section that comes after that, when they explain more about Sp and what not... then the next time it may have voices but in the following section it may not.

I'm at a loss and don't know if this is how it's supposed to be or there's some buy or error going on, the game installed just fine on Win 10 64bit and like i said sometimes there are voices but others not.

Thank you everyone for your help in advance :sachi:

2 minutes ago, Decay said:

VNDB lists the game as being partially voiced so I think that's just how it's meant to be. 

Oh, i didn't see that tag..just seemed so random but then again it makes sense(though alternating one yes and one no doesn't make much sense, there are even sequences that contain choices without any voices )...Thanks for the clarification though

Just now, Dergonu said:

Ah yes, it does actually say that. 

Does anyone know exactly when / why the voices are cut out? Seems kind of strange if it´s just completely random when the characters are voiced. 

So far i ran into situations of normal explanations or talks between characters, all the H i've seen thus far has been voiced along with most of the important conversation. i'm not that far myself so i don't know about the rest but so far it's been like that...though i did run into one or two sections that had choices in them but not voices senpai

Just now, DarkZedge said:

So far i ran into situations of normal explanations or talks between characters, all the H i've seen thus far has been voiced along with most of the important conversation. i'm not that far myself so i don't know about the rest but so far it's been like that...though i did run into one or two sections that had choices in them but not voices senpai

Hmm, interesting. Well, if the H-scenes are voiced, that is the most important part :makina: